Chapter 13

Yeonjun's POV: SHOOT! Reporters took a photo of me and Yoon-ah this morning plus Beomgyu and Hana. Since when were they a thing? Anyways, the company is a chaos right now... all because of my mistake. The company did release a clarification article, disagreeing to it but netizens are still suspecting. Not only does this affect me, but also her. Thankfully you can't really see her face, but you can still see her school uniform... Hopefully, she's ok... especially since now I can't even text her...

< See You Then >

I can't believe my eyes. How the heck did the reporters even found out? Yeonjun oppa was legit wrapped around with clothes and a mask. The only thing you can see is his eyes which is only possible up close. Did I just ruin his career? Suddenly disquiet started rushing into me. I grabbed my phone to text Yeonjun but put it back, realizing that I shouldn't be texting him. Now what? What do I do? There's nothing I can do... I just ruined someone's career and I can do nothing...

On my way to school, a crowd of reporters and girls were lingering at the school gate. Suddenly, someone pulled my hood up from the back. I turned to see Hana with a cap in her hand.

Hana: "Here. I knew you're not going to bring one."

Me: "How did you know there would be people here."

Hana: "Ha. I'm a professional fangirl. Just put the cap on and the hood. You can barely see your face in the photo but just in case. Doesn't hurt to be extra cautious."

I was touched by Hana's consideration. This is why I couldn't live without her. Everyone was talking about the news, trying to figure out who it was. Thankfully, no one figured out it was me. I was so glad the reporters blurred out my face. Life was the same as always except for the fact that I was always wearing either a cap or hood. 

One day, a young man around the age of thirty walked up to me and gave me a letter in front of the school. When I opened it at home, it said 

'Dear Yoon-ah,

I'm sorry for leaving you with just a letter. I'm banned from contacting you so this is all I could do. I had to beg my manager to pass this onto you. I apologize for putting you in this situation and thank you for everything. You really were the light of my life the past month. I meant it when I said I like you. Although our situation ended up in this mess, my feelings for you remains the same. I'll see you again in four years and properly confess to you. Hopefully, you won't forget about me till then. I'll miss you

Love, 

Y.C'

Yeonjun Choi... Wait! I dug into a box to find a TXT album from the signing event. I opened to the page with the initials Y.C. Yes, Yeonjun Choi... the guy of my life... the guy I like...