Chapter 10

Yeonjun's POV: Ok... so I do like her. It took me a full week to process that into my mind. I know my heart definitely likes her but somehow my brain refuses to believe so... UNTIL I finally got to see her but walking with a GUY... in the DARK on our way home. You know how dangerous guys can be especially this late?! 

< Coincide >

Another week passed like that in a blink of an eye. Still no news from him. Hana said it's because they just had a comeback... I don't know... I don't care... Well, at least Hamin sunbae has been keeping me company. 

*Ring Ring*

"Hello? Sunbae?"

"Hey, what are you doing? Hopefully, I wasn't bothering you?"

"Nope, it's fine. Why did you call?"

"What are you doing today? Do you wanna go to Lotte World (amusement park) with me?"

"Sure!"

- Two Hours Later -

Hamin: "BOO!"

Me: "AH! Oh my gosh! That scared me to death!"

As I almost trembled to the ground, he quickly grabbed my arms. He's bright smile instantly changed to concern.

Hamin: "Oh my gosh! Are you ok? I'm so sorry."

Me: "Yeah I think so. But don't do that again. You know I get scared easily."

Hamin: "I'm sorry... I thought you already saw me..."

This is the second time someone grabbed my arm in the exact same location... Am I just super clumsy or is this normal? Anyways, the bus arrived right after.

Hamin: "It's been a while since I rode a bus. Remember last year when we skipped school to go to Lotte World?"

I clearly remember that day. After lunch at school, sunbae suddenly ran up to me and asked if I wanted to skip school and go to the amusement park with him. He is a good student but once a while he needs to let out his stress like this. I had PE last block so I agreed. When we arrived, it was closed due to construction so we ended up going to a nearby arcade. It was still an unforgettable day.

Hamin: "Although it was closed that day, I promised you we will some other time. Now, after a year, I'm keeping that promise. I skipped a class just for you today!"

Me: "Seriously?? But today is the weekend..."

I couldn't believe he still skips classes once a while in college too... 

Me: "Well, then let's make the best out of today so that you don't regret after!"

Half an hour, we arrived at the magical land where all dreams come true... at least that's why they claim. As always it was packed with people but we still got to ride eight rides for four hours which is pretty impressive compared to how usually the wait is at least an hour for each ride. 

Me: "Been a while since I had this much fun!"

I jumped around in satisfaction as we exited the park.

Hamin: "I'm glad you enjoyed it. But seriously, how are you not scared of the scary rides?"

Me: "Ha! You're just a scaredy cat. Anyways, I'm hungry. Where should we go eat?"

We walked into a nearby barbecue place. As the raw meat came out, he grabbed the scissors and tongs.

Hamin: "Can we also have an apron please?""I'll grill the meat. Shouldn't let a girl do this. You just sit and enjoy the meat."

Me: "I'm a girl to you??"

He handed me the apron the server brought and started grilling the meat as he smiled without a word. Most guys I've met were pretty nice but I've never seen anyone this considerate, as if he was born to satisfy my needs. We bussed back and he walked me home as the glowing full moon trailed beside us. 

Me: "We're here. Thanks for walking me all the way, not to mention all the fun I had earlier."

Hamin: "Yeah same..."

As I was about to enter the building, he stopped me.

Hamin: "Hey, before you leave, I have something to tell you that I've always wanted to tell you."

Me: "Yeah?"

Hamin: "I li-"

*Ring Ring*

The phone started ringing, interrupting the conversation. I dug into my bag to see the name 'Yeonjun Oppa' on the screen...