Chapter 11

Yeonjun's POV: She's with a guy alone... I know I shouldn't mind so much but I can't help it! All guys are wolves except me. It's a fact. You don't know what he's gonna do to her. I definitely can't just act like I saw nothing. That's right! I don't care if I'm not allowed to leave the house. I need to go check on her!

< Importance of Timing >

Hamin: "Hey, before you leave, I have something to tell you that I've always wanted say."

Me: "Yeah?"

Hamin: "I li-"

*Ring Ring*

The phone started ringing, interrupting the conversation. I dug into my bag to see the name 'Yeonjun Oppa' on the screen...

Me: "One sec."

"Hel-"

Short on breath, he asked hastily...

"Where are you?? I'm in front of your... house"

Shortly after a pause, I looked up to see him staring at us in bewilderment.

Me: "Huh? What brings you here?"

He hastened up to me in concern, ignoring my question. After an awkward moment of silence, I broke off the sudden staring contest.

Me: "Uh so... this is Hamin sunbae and this is Yeonjun op-"

Hamin: "I like you."

Me: "Huh?"

He's monotone candid words confused me. Did I mishear him?

Hamin: "That's what I had to say. I really like you ever since last year. I know this is sudden, but I had to tell you."

I tried to utter something but nothing came out. I was disconcerted. Then, the grave face of Yeonjun caught the corner of my eyes. 

Me: "I... I'm going to go."

I escaped the staggering situation, leaving the two behind. 

- The Next Day -

I was on my way to school, exiting the house. Then, I see the familiar masked face with long legs kicking the peddles with hands inside his pocket. When our eyes met, he didn't run up to me like he always did. 

Me: "Hey, what brings you here this early?"

Instead, I walked up to him, but he kept silent. After a moment of awkward silence, he finally opened his mouth.

Yeonjun: "Are you going to date him?"

After two whole weeks of no news, this is what he asks?! If I'm going to date someone?? Animosity started building up inside me. 

Me: "Why do you care?"

I spat out. 

Yeonjun: "Are you mad at me?"

Me: "No."

Yeonjun: "Then why are you suddenly so cold."

Me: "I don't know, why am I suddenly so cold? All you did was suddenly cut contact for two whole weeks. No big deal. Why do you care if I date someone or not huh?"

For some reason, I couldn't control my anger. I was doing fine the past few weeks but why now am I furious? I expected him to walk away but instead, he blurted out...

Yeonjun: "BECAUSE I LIKE YOU!"

Bumped Into Your Heart ♥ Yeonjun ff ♥जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें