Beach Retreat (Chapter 17)

I stared out the balcony and watched the sunset. The Villa was placed on a private beach so the way the sun's setting rays danced over the horizon was beautiful.

        "Having fun?" A voice sounded behind me.

        "I smiled and crossed my arms over my chest, turning towards him. "The time of my life."

        "Well the rest of us are going out to the beach. You coming?"

        "Yeah just let me grab a bathing suit." I nodded.

        "Mind if I watch you change?" Vincent teased.

        "Only if you're okay with me kicking your ass." I answered.

        "Okay, okay. Be ready quick or we'll have to leave you."

        "The beach is in the freaking backyard, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to find you guys."

        "Just hurry." Vincent chuckled, exiting the room.

        I quickly changed into my all red bikini with black ploka dots. It was one of my favorites because it reminded me of Minnie Mouse. I pulled on some short shorts over my bottoms and a black tank top over my torso.

        I slipped on some red flip flops and steped out into the hallway. The entire house was eerily quiet and I immediately got suspicious.

        "ATTACK!" someone yelled and I was shot with multiple blast of water.

        A piercing scream escaped my lips as blast after blast of cool water hit my barely covered body. When the jets finally subsided I was pissed. "Vincent!"

        He rounded the corner where he took refuge when he ran out of water. His water gun was still in his hand and he wore a devilish smirk on his face. "Yes love?"

        Something about the way he called me love made me want to forgive him, but I couldn't be weak. Another part of me knew he was calling me love just to piss me off; the sane part. I needed to get revenge, but how. That's when an idea hit me. "We're playing that game are we?"

        "Baby, we can play any game you want to play."

        I smiled fakely and walked past him and down the stairs towards the kitchen. Everyone came out of their hiding places to see what I was doing. I opened the fridge and pulled out all the ingredients necessary for my plan.

Super hot and Smexii Vincent POV xD

        We all watched carefully as Rose proceeded to take things out of the fridge. She was drenching wet and I'm sure she was extremely pissed as well, but she looked so calm. I actually planned this prank because I like it when Rose is angry. She tends to act off impulse and she usually does something really sexy. She was a girl of many wonders and I wanted to figure each one out.

        As I watched her I noticed she was not getting out stuff to plot her revenge but things used to make a sandwich. As I suspect Rose had in fact made herself a sandwich. I took a hesitated step towards her and she just watched me. I took another step and she took a bite of her sandwich.

        When I was a good distance near her but close enough to run if I needed to, I finally spoke. "What? No revenge?"

        She swallowed her sandwich and sat it on a plate. "Well for starters, I know when I'm outnumbered. If I tried to attack any of you now someone would blast me again. Also I have a strategy. You won't know when or how I'll strike. I'll even do it right in front of your face, but when it happens, you'll know its happening."