~Fall~ CCHHAAPTTEERR 30!!

Rose POV

A million different ideas were running through my mind right now.

"R-Rose... What are you doing here?" Jessica asked nervously.

"I don't think you have the right to ask any questions. You've been lying this whole time, haven't you? You're making Vincent go through hell, did you know that? He can't even look his mom in the eye right now. Do you have any idea what you're putting him through?"

"Shut the hell up! You're annoying the crap out of me. Do you think I care what he's going through? This is all your fault you know. If you wouldn't have waltzed into his life and tried to change everything, none of this would be happening."

"I'm about to fucking murder you." I spat, my jaw clenched.

"Go ahead, hit me. I want to show up to Vincent's house tonight all bruised up, just so I can tell him that his perfect little girlfriend hit me while I was carrying his child?"

"He's not going to care after I tell him that you're not fucking pregnant."

"Think about how much he loves this baby. Do you honestly think he'd believe you? He'd think that you were talking out of jealousy again."

Jessica had a point, but i knew I still had to tell Vincent. He may not believe me at first, but when he has his doubts about Jessica, he'll want some proof that she's really pregnant.

"I'm going to get pregnant by someone else and Vincent is going to be the father. Once he sees the face of his beautiful baby, there's no way he will be able to leave my side. We'll form a bond and soon, you'll be all forgotten. Don't worry, we'll be sure to send you an invitation to the wedding."

"You're pathetic. Do you really think you're going to pull something like this off?"

"Oh, but I already have. Tonight, after this date, I will be pregnant, so anything you say to Vincent won't be true. I'll be carrying a baby and you'll be in the corner looking stupid."

I wanted to bark back a snarky comment, but I decided it wasn't worth it. I needed to get back to dinner anyway. I had to tell Vincent before it was too late. I sent Jessica one last evil glare before turning and exiting the bathroom. I headed toward the table.

"Hey, where's Vincent." I asked, glancing around the table.

"His mother called, something about he needed to be somewhere." My mom said.

"Great..." I mumbled.

**********

I threw my head back on my pillow and dialed Vincent's number again. "Hello, you have reached the voice mail box of-" I hung the phone up and tossed it beside me. Why wasn't he answering me? I haven't talked to him since Saturday when we went out to dinner, and he suddenly disappeared. He wasn't even at school today. How am I supposed to tell him if I can't even get in touch with him?