The Revalation Chapter... (Twenty-7)

I stepped outside and let the icy wind of winter brush past my face. I shivered at the sudden burst of wind, but sighed in contentment. Though there was no snow here, but the cold weather definitely reminded me of Michigan. It was early December, which means it's been three months since Vincent and I got together and Four and a half months since I came here.

        I don't think I've been this happy in a long time. In fact, I was on my way to meet Vincent now. He said there was something he needed to talk to me about.

        I hopped in my car and drove the short distance to Vincent's house. I arrived shortly and parked in his drive way. Vincent must've heard me pull up because he walked out the door just as I stepped out of my car.

        "Hey baby." He smiled walking towards me and capturing my lips in a soft kiss.

        I loved it when he did that. Speaking of love, I still haven't been able to say I love you back to Vincent. My heart feels the feelings, but my mind won't let the words leave my lips. So now, whenever he says 'I love you,' I sigh and settle for an 'I know.'

        We walked inside his house and he ushered for me to come sit on his couch.

        "So what did you want to talk about." I chirped.

        The smile was wiped off of Vincent's face and was replaced with an unhappy scowl. He let out a sigh of frustration and looked deeply into my eyes. "Rose, please listen to me. Before you say anything, just hear me out."

        "Vincent what's wrong?" I asked.

        Vincent dropped his face into his hands and groaned. "I screwed up."

        "You didn't cheat on me again... Did you?"

        "What? Of course not. You know I'd never do anything like that to you again."

        "Okay. Because for a second there I was worried."

        "You trust me right?"

        I nodded slowly.''

        "Okay, well then I need you to believe me when I say I would never cheat on you."

        "Okay then, what the hell is this all about? Why do you look so worried?"

        Vincent let out a sigh and ran his fingers through his hair. "I really don't know how to tell you this. I don't even know how to handle it myself. I don't want to lose you I'm just so scared that if you find out, you won't want to be with me anymore. I'm so afraid of that."

        By this point, Vincent was already pacing arount the room. He was mumbling a string of profanities under his breath and I was seriously worried. I walked over to him and placed my arms on his shoulder.

        "Vincent calm down."

        He stopped pacing and looked me in my eyes.

        "Take a deep breath."

        He inhaled and exhaled a few time before the redness started to fade from his face.

        "Now do you trust me?" I asked.

        "Of course Rose, you know that."

        "Then believe me when I tell you that I'm not going to leave you. Whatever problems are thrown are way, we'll over come them. So please just tell me what you called me over here for."