Chapter 11: A New World

3rd Person POV

Things have been heating up since the Kaiju fought Mecha Ghidorah. Ghidorah had returned to her normal senses. However, she didn't display any tendency to wipe out humanity and terraform the planet. She has been living on Skull Island with Goshin and Mothra being paranoid. The island has been divided amongst them or so it has seemed. It's mainly between Godzilla and Goshin, but neither has really claimed territory. Everyone just tries to keep them from interacting.

Sometimes Godzilla would go after Goshin and vice versa. Mothra has been trying to keep the peace as much as possible. Sometimes having put Godzilla to sleep just to stop the conflict. Rodan and Anguirus have been trying to talk to Godzilla, but their attempts end in failure. Kong has overall been trying to stay out of it as much as possible. Goshin has not been doing well mentally and physically. The Burning state he achieved when he escaped caused his tears to become hot to the point of burning his skin.

The rest of his body is a normal color with the tear marks being a dead black. He lost his wife, his unborn children, been tortured, abused, experimented on, and had lost his chance at regaining a family. Meanwhile, in the rest of the world, protests have been happening all over the world. Earth had seen the battle and the people wanted answers. Could the Kaiju be trusted? Are they allowing the Golden Devil to live on this planet? Is Godzilla no longer our savior? Who is this new Kaiju and what are their goals?

Monarch has been withholding this information. For they didn't have all the answers and weren't sure if they would be taken well.

Dr. Mark Russel POV

It's been hard dealing with her death. I'm still working for Monarch and Madison has been having a tough time ever since she died. There's no way Emma could've survived that. Now we these new titans roaming around and we don't know what to do. These reports aren't making much sense of what their objective is.

Madison: Hi Dad!

Mark: Hey sweety, how is everything?

Madison: Fine, are those the new titans?

Mark: Yeah, but they're not normal.

Madison: None of the titans are normal.

Mark: These are not natural.

Madison: What do you mean?

Rick: They were made in a lab.

Mark: Oh! I didn't think you would visit.

Madison: Uh who are you?

Rick: I'm Dr. Rick Stanton and I'm a friend of your Dad.

Mark: Can we talk outside?

Rick: Well yeah, why else do you think I came all the way here?

We step outside to talk. Not gonna lie, he's probably the last one I want here. Balancing work and being a father is no easy task.

Mark: Why exactly are you here? Do they need me again?

Rick: You know things haven't been the same since Boston.

Mark: Really? No shit sherlock. Why do you need me anyways?

Rick: It's about one of the new kaiju.

Mark: Let me guess, the one that looks like Godzilla.

Rick: Yeah but get this, turns out he used to work at Monarch and I think you might know him.

Mark: You're telling me that one of them is someone I know.

Rick: Take a look at this.

These papers contain all the data that the outpost on Skull Island recovered and from the hidden lab where they were made. Wait, it can't be him! (Y/N)!