Chapter 27: I Am Become Death Part 4

(Y/N) POV

No no no fuck we can't beat this thing! Hell, what even is this thing?! What it's done to me and this planet...no no we can't let it live.

(Y/N): Screw this! *fires atomic breath* W-What?

Dark Gaia, Evil Of The Earth

Powers

Dark Energy Manipulation/Physiology: It can manipulate its dark energy tp whatever it desires and its body is composed of it as well.

Emotional Energy Manipulation: Can use the negative emotions from living creatures to increase its power

Darkness Embodiment: It's an embodiment of darkness and this makes it immortal as its presence is required to keep balance.

Heat Resistance: It's capable of interacting with lava and not being harmed.

Telekinesis: Can move/manipulate/interact with objects/matter using its mind.

Weaknesses

Its many eyes are weaker compared to the rest of the body.

3rd Person POV

(Y/N)'s atomic breath did nothing to crack Dark Gaia's force field. No one wanted to fight, this was something they couldn't win against. How do you kill something that's made up of energy? However, humanity refused to give in to the darkness incarnate.

Humans didn't just do nothing while monsters raged about and destroyed their home. They say fight fire with fire and now they have fire of their own.

 They say fight fire with fire and now they have fire of their own

(Y/N): I'm ready for this. How about you guys?

Kong: Wait, we're actually fighting?

Godzilla: I have no idea what the hell is going on and I don't mean to sound like Rodan, but yeah I might sit this one out.