Chapter 9: A Storm Is Coming

Godzilla POV

What the fuck?! Who's that? It sounded like...no it can't be. It sounds familiar but there's no way.

Mothra: Goji! You need to stop! Destroying everything is not going to find (Y/N). You've been at this for months and it needs to end!

Kong: Quiet! Didn't you hear that?

The sound continues to echo throughout the world, but how could this be? Only I or Ghidorah could pull off such a thing.

Anguirus: It sounds weird, what is it?

Rodan: I-I don't like this at all.

Godzilla: That's it, I'm gonna check it out. Anguirus, Kong, both of you are with me.

Mothra: Fine, but this doesn't change the fact of what you've done.

Godzilla: So what if I destroyed a few cities? I was trying to find (Y/N)?

Mothra: And what if he doesn't want to be found?

Godzilla:.....You have five seconds to do what I say before I atomic breath the fuck outta you.

TIMESKIP

(Y/N) POV

There they are, I can see Mothra and Rodan on the horizon along with a.....familiar site. Why are Angurius and Kong here? No matter, my fight isn't with them. This will only be between me and her. I told the others to flee until I catch up to them. Two of them circle overhead likely to get a good look at what they're dealing with. In the distance, her spines flash blue on and off as a way of intimidation. I head deeper inland where I spotted a good place to have our match.

It was a large canyon with plenty of room for both of us. This was like the Colosseum of Greece, but for monsters. I can hear the voices, the Voices of the Dead. There were hundreds, thousands, who knows how many. Their bodies burned, scarred, missing limbs and facial features. They chanted my name again and again.

Voices: (Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)!

My senses picked up all that was happening around me. Mothra and Rodan were circling me, Anguirus was burrowing through the ground, Kong was trying to ambush from behind, and she was coming straight towards me. The Dead vanished and Godzilla was now before me. Funny, before I cowered in fear and now I'm filled with rage.

(Y/N): So.....you've answered my call.

Godzilla: Look, I have no time for you. I'm was busy looking for my lover. So give me a reason why I-

(Y/N): You mean (Y/N)?

Godzilla: What?! How do you know his name?!

(Y/N): You can tell them to come out now. I sensed all of you the second you came here.

Anguirus emerged from the ground and Kong came out of the trees. Rodan and Mothra landed on a nearby ledge.

Mothra: Interesting, I didn't know there was a male kaiju. Did you know Goji?

Godzilla: Not at all, not that he's important.

(Y/N): So you don't wanna know where (Y/N) is?

Rodan: Stop keeping us in suspense and tell us!

I stare Rodan down.

Rodan: P-please?

Kong: Something isn't right about you. Your eyes, what happened to you?

Anguirus: You smell strange yet familiar.

(Y/N): If you don't mind me asking, why are you searching for him?