Jealousy?

The next day...

Bree's POV

I was at my locker in school, when he came and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me...

Bree:Chase...

I said as I giggled when I turned around to face him...

Chase:Hey, beautiful! So, what's going on?

He asked as he placed both his hands on my hips...

Bree:Oh, nothing much, just preparing for math class, which reminds me...what do you have?

Chase:Ugh, I have Chemistry! This sucks, I wanted to sit beside you!

He said as he showed me his pouty face, awww...how cute...

Bree:Awww, that is so cute! I wish I could too...but hey, maybe there are other class to for us to sit next with each other...

Chase:Yeah...anyways, see you at lunch?

Bree:Yeah...bye, handsome!

Chase:Bye, beautiful!

He said as he planted a kiss on my cheek then made his way to Chemistry when the bell rang...I took my books out, and made my way to math class...when I got in, everyone was looking at me, especially the girls...I slowly made my way to an empty seat...as I was on my way to my seat, I heard a girl call me,'bitch'...but who cares...I've been hated by girls all my life...I took out my notebook and started doodling as I waited for the teacher when,a girl with long blonde hair,in a pink top and short pink skirt, was standing right in front of me...

Bree:Hi,Amber...may I help you?

Amber:Um, yeah, just one...Stay away from Chase Davenport...

I rolled my eyes when she said that, so this is what it's about...

Bree:Sorry, I can't do that...

I said as I continued doodling on my notebook...when she punched her hand on my table, leaving me startled...

Amber:I think you can...it's actually pretty easy, just walk up to him and say,'we have to break up'...

She smirked at me...jealous much? This is one of the things I hate most...I nodded, stood up...curled my hands into fist, then placed both my hands on my table, as I looked at her in the eye...

Bree:You know, for a jealous girl like you...you're actually doing a bad job...I thought you'd be more confident, since you are,the mean girl, in this school...

I smirked at her, leaving her pissed at me....she then quickly made her way to her seat...I crossed my arms, smiling at myself as I slowly sat down on my seat...waiting for the teacher...

During lunch...

I was waiting for Chase in the cafeteria as I sat down on one of the tables with my lunch...I noticed every girl in school, was staring at me with killer eyes...I guess that's what you get when you're dating the 'man of every girl's dreams'...but I kept ignoring them, they're not my problem anyway...

Where is Chase, anyway? Lunch is almost over...I quickly ate my lunch and played with my phone as I waited for Chase to come...then I heard gasps everywhere, when I looked up, I noticed, everyone was looking at me...with shocked looks on their faces, the look I've never received throughout my whole life of gossip and school...what's this about?