Run!

Bree's POV

It's still in the middle of the night, when I heard something in the bushes...

Bree:Hello? Is someone there?

I looked away from the bushes, when I heard it again...

Bree:Hello?! You better come out now!

I said as I stood up with the pointed stick and protected myself, I walked closer and closer to the bushes when I heard the bushes sound again...

I was now scared, as I reached the bushes, I took a closer look at the bushes, and suddenly, I saw red eyes,I opened my eyes wide, and slowly went over to Chase...

Bree:Chase? Chase?! Wake up!

I failed as I tried to look for something in the pocket of my jacket, I then found my pepper spray and an electric tazer that my mum gave me, so I quickly aimed it at the wolf, right now I was shaking...

Bree:Chase! Wake up!

Chase:What?

Bree:We have to go!Now!

Chase turned to look at the wolves, and pulled me behind him as we walked backwards...

Bree:Here, take this pepper spray!

Chase:Why do you have pepper spray?!

Bree:In case you ever harm me!

Chase:Now why would I ever harm you?!

Bree:Look, my mum gave me this, so stop yelling and spray the pepper spray on those wolves!

Before, he could spray on the wolves, one of the wolves scratched his chest, as Chase screamed in pain, but throughout the pain, he quickly sprayed the pepper spray towards one of the wolves, the wolf that got sprayed rubbed it's eyes with its paw as it was shouting of pain...

I went in front of Chase and shocked the other wolves with my electric tazer and grabbed Chase's hand and ran...

We stopped at somewhere near boulders and a river...

Chase:You have an electric tazer too?!

Bree:Look, my mum is very protective of me so she gave me the electric tazer and the pepper spray!

Chase:Look, I may be a boy, but I don't ever harm girls...

Bree:Whatever, at least it helped with the wolves anyway, are you hurt?

Chase:I should be asking you the same question...Are you hurt?

Bree:I'm serious...are you hurt or not?

I asked with a worried look on my face...

Chase looked at me with a 'sorry' look on his face...

Chase:I'm sorry, I got a cut on my chest...

Bree:Come here...

I said as I sat down near the river and pat the seat beside me for him to sit...He came over and sat beside me...

Bree:Take off your shirt...

Chase:What?

Bree: Don't worry, I'm not gonna do anything, take off your shirt...

Chase sighed as he took off his shirt as he revealed the cut on his chest...

It was bloody...I went to nearest tree possible to grab one of the biggest leaf there is...

I came back beside Chase, and took some of the water in the river and washed the blood away on his chest...he winced in pain...

Bree:Stay still...

Chase nodded and stayed still, I took the leaf I grabbed earlier and put on the cut on his chest, and grabbed one of my plasters in my pocket and planted it on the leaf so that the leaf would stay in place, I know you can put the plaster on the cut, but the cut was too big, a plaster wouldn't fit...after I did all of that, I kissed my middle finger and my pointer finger and placed it on the leaf and blew on it...I looked up to see Chase staring at me...

Bree:What?

Chase:Thank you...

Bree:It's nothing, you got hurt, I had to help you...

He flashed one of his contagious smile that made me smile as well...

Chase:You're beautiful you know that?

Bree:Thank you

I looked away as I blushed real hard...

Chase chuckled at me as I blushed...