Lost & Finally Found, Together!

The next day....

Bree's POV

I woke up to find strong arms around me, I looked up and saw Chase still sleeping, I flashed a smile, he's so adorable...I slowly got out of his arms...and went to look for some breakfast...

I looked up to the trees and saw 3 eggs in a nest...beside it, I saw a dead bird...poor bird...I climbed the tree and grabbed the nests and went back down, I went to the campfire, and started making a fire...I quickly searched for something with a flat surface...I found a thick long flat rock so I took it and used another rocks to balance it...I broke 3 eggs and started cooking...

As I was almost done, I heard Chase call my name...

Chase:Bree? What are you doing?

Bree:Oh, Good morning, Chase! I'm just cooking breakfast...

Chase:Well, what are you cooking?

Bree:Enjoy yourself with 3 cooked eggs!

I turned and smiled as I showed him the 3 cooked eggs on the rock... (Kinda like the first Shrek movie)

He looked at the eggs and turned to me and chuckled...

With Adam & Leo...

Leo's POV

Leo:This is so exhausting...

Adam:Yeah! Where are they? My feets are going numb...

Leo:Wait! Do you smell that?

Adam:Smell what?

Leo:Eggs! That must be Bree and Chase! Come on!

Adam:Hey, Mr Henry! Follow us!

We ran as we followed the smell of cooked eggs till we saw, Bree & Chase...

Leo:Bree! Chase!

I ran to them as they turned to me and ran towards me and hugged me, along with Adam...

Leo:Man, I miss you guys so much!

Bree:We miss you too!

Chase:Yeah! I thought we were gonna die!

Leo:Well, you're safe now!

Mr Henry then showed up with a look of relief and disappointment...

Mr Henry:There you are! We looked for you everywhere! I told you not to go outside the campsite!

Chase:We're sorry, we were exploring the campsite but we didn't know we went out of the area...

Bree:Yeah...but we did manage to fight off wolves, heal wounds, get together and cook eggs!

Chase:Yeah...

Mr Henry:Wolves?!

Leo:Get together?!

Adam:Eggs?!

Bree/Chase:Yes, big yes, and yes...

Chase took Bree's hands and intertwined their fingers together and smiled at each other...how cute...

Leo:You guys are so adorable! Okay, first official couple pic! Smile!

I took a picture of them when Chase kissed Bree's cheek, even more adorable...Bree blushed...

Mr Henry:Well, let's head back to the campsite and go home, parents are already complaining...

We went back to the campsite, packed our things and got on the bus...I gave Bree and Chase the food I got them...

Finally, they were lost and finally found, together!