Chapter 1- How it happened

Lily looked up at the night sky in New York City. Another day has passed and she hasn't eaten since. Lily felt her stomach growl to no end. "Oh I'm so hungry." she said as she suddenly turned around.

She noticed a tall guy wearing all black and had a mask on his face. Before Lily could run, the kidnapper grabbed her, and knocked her out cold.

---------------------

Lily woke up to find out that she was on a bed. She tried to move around a little but it was no use because she was tied up. "What the- Lemme go." Lily cried as her kidnapper appeared from the shadows. "Hello there little one." he said in a sweet yet mysterious tone. "Wh-Who are you?" I asked in fright. "Aw, don't be afraid little one. I'm not gonna hurt nor rape you."

"Then, what are you gonna do."

"I'm...gonna tickle you." he said as Lily looked at him with more fright. She was extremely ticklish. Especially on her belly button. She hates it when people do that. "I-I'm not t-ticklish."

"Oh really." The kidnapper replied as he smirked wide and got on top of Lily. "Now let's see. Let's find your ticklish spot." he said as he ever so slowly traced his finger down her body. Lily couldn't help but let out small little giggles.

The kidnapper first tickled her neck. "Nope, not there." he said as he then tickled Lily's ribs. "Nope. Ticklish, but that's not your spot." he said as he then looked at her belly button. "Well then I think we have a winner." Lily saw his face. "No please don't tickle me there. I beg you.' Lily pleaded as the kidnapper laughed. "You should've told me you were ticklish." he said ash he digged his finger into her belly button and swayed his finger inside of it. Lily burst out laughing. "NO PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ANYWHERE BUT THEREHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!"

"Aw does that tickle." he said as he tickled her thighs as well. Lily laughed louder. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAPH IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!" Lily begged as the kidnapper decided that it was time for her to stop. "Alright little one, I'll tickle you tomorrow." he replied as Lily kept giggling a little bit. She made sure that her belly was covered. The kidnapper chuckled at her reaction. "That was a good first night. You can call me the tickle monster."

"O-Okay." Lily said as the tickle monster released her. "Now, you stay here while I get you something to eat. Then, you'll go to sleep and I'll tickle you again tomorrow." The tickle monster said as he left the room.