Chapter 8- Morning After

My alarm clock is Jeremy's usual loud voice,
"Ayyy!!!"
He shouts.
Syn and I, just moments ago sound asleep and butt naked lying on each other jump up, and he quickly moves a sheet over us.
As we scatter to cover ourselves Jeremy is loudly mumbling something we don't hear because we were too startled.
"What the hell man??" Syn says.
Jeremy laughs, holding his stomach and falls back on the other side of the bed, looking to his left at us.
"Make you feel eighteen again, stud?"
Syn rolls his eyes.
"Well us three are the only ones here" Jeremy says, pointing to the clock that read "11:17am"
"The rest of my band went to get breakfast, then we have three shows to play tonight." He pauses to take a sip from a beer bottle.
"Everyone scattered last night, and mostly everyone left at the first sign of the sun. But hey I was gonna meet the band wherever they are, don't know how they can fuckin' eat after last night, I know I can't."
"So we have the room until early tomorrow, and then we're out. If you guys wanna trash it just you two, spend your final day together, it's fine with us, we'll probably be back around two a.m. so.."
Syn gets a smile on his face and then looks at me,
"I think we'll take your offer"
They nod at each other and Jeremy gives him a handshake while syn is still lying in the bed.
Jeremy walks to the bedroom door and then turns around
"Stay hydrated bitches"
He winks, we laugh at his usually funny self, and then we hear the front door close.
Syn and I look at each other, as I'm still
lying on him, we make eye contact and then laugh, I lie back down on his chest and he kisses my forehead.
"Aren't you busy today?" I ask him
"No, we get a little while in a place, the way things pan out sometimes." Syn says.
"We both should probably check in with someone though so there's not a search party" he says laughing.
I get up and get our phones from our pants on the floor.
As I walk back and hand him his phone he just doesn't do anything
"What he hell?" I say, moving his phone in front of him
"Brian!!"
He stays frozen, with his mouth open
"What are you doing???" I say, confused.
"Oh oh sorry." He says, taking his phone.
"seeing a hot body like that in the day time is a totally different experience." He says laughing
"Oh my gosh" I say as I push his head and laugh as I get back in the bed.
I have five texts from Zoey.
1 "I'm home bitch :P"
2 "you bangin? Or dead?"
3 "I'm a little nervous but I trust Brian HA."
4 "if your ma calls, we're at my house"
5 "I got ya ;)"
I decide to call her, the phone rings almost three times, and then she picks up.
"Oh my gosh okay so what's happening??"
"Haha Zoey I'm fine, very fine." I laugh.
I didn't want to sit here and explain it in great detail.
"I'm not telling you everything, especially right now" I say
"Wait, shit is he with you right now??" Zoey says.
"Ya" I say laughing a little bit
"Okay, well then just tell me this and then I'll leave, did. You. Two. Have. Sex." As Zoey says this, syn walks out of the room while texting on his phone, in his boxers.
"Okay. Ya we did."
She screams and I hear a click.
I smile a little and then put on my bra and underwear.

I go out into the room to see where syn went, and I meet him as he was walking back to the room
"Are you hung over??" He says
"Umm, not really, just a little dizzy, and kind of sore." I say.
"Well I know why you're sore" he says winking.
"Do you want to get your car and then get something to eat and bring it back here? Plus when we get back house cleaning might have all this shit picked up."
"Yea, sure" I say grinning
I go back in the room and put the rest of my clothes on, syn does the same and then we leave.
I get in the car and wait as he talks to someone about cleaning the room, and then he gets in and we're driving back to the venue.

As we drive back, we talk about what's going to happen to us, and it really sounds like he doesn't want this to be a one night stand type of thing.
We get to a gate at the field and it's crowded because the concert is for two days. A guy stops us and syn rolls down the window
"Sooo" syn says to the guy
"Oh hey Brian! Why brings you back?"
"Just forgot a little something, I'm not staying."
"Alright man, I'll let ya in" he says nodding.
We drive to my car and he stops.
"Just follow me, okay?" He says
"O--" I can't finish my "ok" because he kisses me.
"I got it" he says grinning
I smile and get out of the car, get in mine and follow him back to the hotel.
I park and then get back in the car with syn.
We drive, and as we do last night comes up.
"So I was terrible right" he says
"Oh my gosh, did it look like I thought that?"
"You were great, I fantasized about that forever." I say.
"You were so amazing, makes me wanna feel that again." He says looking at me.
And I look at him.
We were driving on a long strip of road, and on the right was a dirt plot of land used for parking for hikers.
He reaches over and puts his hand on my thigh, and I move his hand up.
He takes his hand away and puts his hand on the wheel to quickly turn off on the dirt lot.

He speeds into the lot and brakes rather hard, and then pushes his seat as far back as it can go, he takes my hands, and then I'm straddling him.
The car was pretty roomy, and with me being pretty short, it worked well.
I'm on my knees while he undoes my jeans, and I'm kissing him.
He pulls them and my underwear off, and throws it in the back seat, I hold his face with both of my hands firmly as we kiss, as we're breathing he reclines the seat far back, and he holds my ass.
He undoes his jeans with me and I slip them and his boxers down just under his knees as he sits in the drivers seat.

Fueled with passion, I tease him to get him completely ready and harder, going to kiss him and then pulling away really gets him, he grabs the back of my neck after my teasing him and pulls me into the kiss.
He holds just on my hip bones, and grinds me into him, as he tries to get himself in I can feel him growing harder under me. He sighs from the teasing, growing impatient, he wraps his right arm around my back and with his left he holds his cock steady and thrusts into me, leaving it in and putting his other hand on my back, he breathes through his teeth while his eyes are closed.
I slowly start moving and he puts his eye brows together with his eyes closed, making the pleasure he was going through apparent.
He leans his head back on the seat and moans out the sentence "take over, babe"
I put my arms on either side of him on the seat near his shoulders, I arch my back and move forward and back on his dick, we both love how the other feels, he loves how tight I am and how he's been the only thing in me, and I love how thick and long his dick is, I love watching his face, I love his tattoos.
As I move faster he kisses my neck, passionately moving his head, I sigh from all the pleasure, lightly saying
"Feels so good.."
He kisses me, harder and harder, biting my bottom lip, sighs coming from both of us as he lifts me up and down so I'm bouncing on him.
Through us kissing he moans my name three times, from a low tone to almost yelling, and it was hot as hell.
"Cali..".."Cali"..."Cali!" He scowls and gasps heavily with every time I bounce on him, feeling every inch go far into me.
"Fuck! You're so fucking good!!" He says loudly. I moan as I lean the side of my face on the side of his, feeling as much pleasure as I can imagine.
"Finish me, babe" he says, then kisses me.
He reaches back and moves his chair back and makes it so he's almost lying down, we are going as fast as ever and then he holds me still and thrusts into me a few times, moving his hips up. He does one big thrust and then stops as his hips are up, I moan a long moan, releasing all my breath, as I feel our heartbeats, he gasps and his body jerks forward a few times, as he finishes inside of me.
We both should be nervous, but we are too caught up in the moment, I finish as I feel the warmth of him and his cum, this time felt so complete, I felt high on so many things, when really it was just all the pleasure he brought me.
We kiss, for another minute, and then he says
"Holy shit, that almost killed me, I'm shaking."
He held out his hand and it's trembling. I did the same and my hands were straight up shaking.
He pulls out slowly, and I lean over him and the seat, still straddling him, to get my jeans.
He looks at the clock and it's almost 4pm, as the sun is setting into a more late afternoon position. "We were in here banging for an hour and a half??" He says.
I was surprised to hear how long it'd been, but after all, time flies when you're having fun.
I look outside to see if there's anyone, and no one is, he helps me out of the car and stands in front of me, leaving the car door swung open so I can get dressed again.
I get back into the car and then we both lie back on our chairs.
"So uh..are you hungry?" He says, turning to me, smiling.
"Are you?" I say holding one of my eyebrows up.
"Well, I've had a lot of exercise as of late" he says.
I laugh "okay, go get something"
"Alright" he says, still talking in a flirty tone.
And then we go back to driving.