Chapter 7- My Pulse

Him saying that got me extremely nervous, it happened very suddenly.
I looked him right in his eyes, those big, brown eyes; put my right hand on the back of his neck, and pulled him into me, going crazy kissing him.
We kissed and kissed, and it somehow got more passionate than the last times, he keeps his hands on my ass and he keeps me pressed against him while my arms are around him, the PDA going practically unnoticed in a room of people practically fucking on the dance floor.
Then he surprises me by lifting me up so my legs wrap around his waist, while we are kissing almost continually.
He starts carrying me back into the hall, as he walks me backwards to the room I hear the song "gas pedal" come on and the whole room screams with excitement, but we're in one of the three rooms by the time the words even start.

I can hear the bass of the song beating at the door as he puts my feet back on the ground, and then, despite my fear; I take his shirt off, he helps by putting his arms up and then he picks me back up again, leaning against a make up counter built in the room. He reaches back fast and hits a small switch that turns on the vanity, the light is really dim in the corner of the room but at least it wasn't pitch black anymore.
We scramble around as if each other's clothes are on fire.
He leans out of the kiss and looks at me as he's still holding me up
"Take your shirt off" he says
I look at him for a second,
"I want to see you do it" he says slowly pulling my shirt up.
I take my shirt off as his eyes scan me, and then he reaches back with his right hand and unhooks my bra with one hand.
Then we kiss again as his right hand feels up my chest, I shiver with excitement as he does this and he noticed and then he pulls out of the kiss again and starts bringing me to the bed
"Don't worry, I won't make your first time scary" he says in a seductive voice.
He drops me onto the bed, looks down at me and then says
"I'll go first"
He grins and then straddles me, kissing my neck and then moving down my body, as he gets to my boobs my body starts slowly wiggling with anticipation.
While he kisses my chest I rub my hands through his hair, he gets lower, and lower.
As he gets to my belly button I realize that I've never done this before, I start thinking that he'll think I'm weird once my pants are off, I'm wondering if it'll hurt.
While I was thinking he took my jeans off, revealing those underwear Zoey made me buy earlier,
I silently thank her and then get back to the situation at hand.
He looks up at me and does that classic grin, and then kisses a line on the waistband of them, as he does this I look up at the ceiling and grin back, feeling my body tingle to the new situation or the substances I put into it earlier.
He changes from kissing the waist band to holding it with his teeth, he lightly holds just above my hips, and starts to slip the thong off, moving his hands down my legs as he does this,
It falls to the floor as my nerves rise.
It's like he can almost sense every feeling that I'm getting, because right after I feel those nerves, he says
"Beautiful. You're beautiful." As he's still straddling me.
"You have nothing to worry about" he says quietly, leaning in closer to plant a lovely kiss on my lips.
He takes my hand and puts it on the front of his jeans, and holds it there.
"Look what you made me do" he laughs as I feel his erection.
He takes that hand and both of my hands and puts them above my head; scoots down and then holds my hips, putting his thumbs right on my hip bones.
He looks up at me as he lowers his head down,
I had eye contact until he went down on me, the minute I felt his tongue I looked up and put my hands on my forehead.
His head barely going up and down with each hypnotic stroke of his tongue, he moves his head side to side faster and a sigh of pure pleasure escapes my lips, right after I sigh he takes my legs and bends them at the knee, putting my feet on the bed and opening my legs up.
As his head is between my legs his hands grab my hips tightly this time, I can't help the slight movements my hips are making, it seemed to happen naturally.
As I move my hips he quickens his pace even more, making me produce more moans, I reach down and tug on his hair while he does this; and it must have turned him on because the minute it happened he started breathing heavy and the pressure of his tongue on my clit grew, he takes his right hand and does what I've fantasied about for years, he puts his two fingers, the ones with "rl" tattooed on them into me slowly, he doesn't go far but it was still amazing, his fingers, strengthened by years of playing guitar were experienced and just as talented as he is on guitar, he went faster and I pull his hair as I gasp and moan as he fingers me and licks me, he moves everything fast and I arch my back and he finishes me.
I let go of his hair and he quickly leans up and kisses my neck, as he kisses my neck I start to unbutton his jeans,
"You are so. Fucking tight." He whispers in my ear.
When I unzip his jeans he moves off the bed, stands up quickly and pulls me off the bed by my hands.
I pull his jeans down and drop down at the same time, revealing his dick, he was shaved, like me, and he was definitely hard. He was probably 8 inches, I hold it and jerk him like I did in the car earlier,
I look up and when I do he runs his hands through my hair and whispers
"Suck it Cali"
He looks intrigued as he pushes my head into him, I move my hand and suck him at the same time, when I do this he lets go of my hair and leans his head back.
He moves his hips like I did,
He sort of grunts and moves them faster.
I hold his dick and pay extra attention to his head, licking and sucking it and putting it in my mouth
"Uugh fuck" he moans.
He looks up and rubs his forehead with his hands, I run my tongue along his whole dick and when I get to his tip he says
"Shit!" And then he interrupts me, pulls me up and slaps my ass, he steps out of his jeans and then I grab his hand and lay him on the bed, I get on my knees on the bed but he grabs me and lays me down, straddles me, and then starts kissing me, as he kisses me he holds his dick in his free hand and I can feel it start to get into me.
He holds my face with his left hand and puts our foreheads together, I close my eyes and he goes it further, slowly, I relax and he gets in more, it feels like it's too far, but when nothing had been there before, the feeling is a new one.

He's finally in and when I open my eyes I see him grinning again, he kisses me as he moves back and we both stop kissing to gasp at the same time.
I relax and lie back into the bed, and he puts his arms on either side of me, I can see his tattooed arms flex as he holds himself up, in the dim light from the mirror in the corner of the room.
As he moves in and out the pleasure never lets up,
In the heat of the moment something comes to mind so I just quietly say it to him.
"Take me syn, take me"
He looks me in the eyes and licks his lips, he roughly kisses my neck and whispers in my ear,
"With pleasure, babe"
After he says that he does me rougher, and harder. I put my arms around the back of his neck as his force scoots my body up and down.
I moan again and he swears like he normally does
"Fuuuck, you feel so amazing" he says as he breathes heavy. He's moving in and out steadily now and he says "you like me fucking you babe?"
"Fuck yes" I say moaning as he's still moving me up and down.
He goes faster and he makes me finish, I lost control from the pleasure and scratched his back with the nails on my right hand while my left hand was still on the back of his neck.
"Shit" he basically only breathes out,
He pulls out and grabs my face with both of his hands and kisses me, putting his tongue in my mouth, while we're both breathing heavy.
He pulls me up and lies down, I get on top and get a little bit nervous, I don't want to look fat or weird on top of him, but he holds his dick and moves me onto him, and then I move my hips forward and back, he relaxes and puts his arms behind his head and watches me.
He holds my hips and I move in circles, "ohohhohh..shiiit" he says as the bass from the party plays in the back ground.
He holds my ass and moves it with me, he closes his eyes and moves his head to the left,
I lean in and kiss him as I move, he breathes heavier, he slaps my ass and pulls me off, he basically throws me onto the bed, and then just goes in.
"Fuck!" I yell.
He moves his hips, grinding on me, shining in the light. He gasps with every movement, I pull his hair again and this whole combo makes him moan loud, he puts his arms on either side of me again, he pounds me hard as we moan and breathe, then at the same time we orgasm, he has me pretty much scream, and he just moans and moans, he pulls out and cums on a sheet that was almost off the bed, which he almost didn't catch, and then pushes the sheet on the floor.
He pulls me and he lies down on the bed, laying me on top of him, I lie on his chest as our breathing is slowing down, and he runs his hands slowly through my hair. My eyes are looking out the window on the left side of the room, as I relax I can see some pink rising into the city sky, followed by the darkness of my eyes closing.