Chapter 3- The Concert

​​​​​​​​
​​​​​The red lights flashed and everything seemed to go by so slowly, there they were, I was first row, right there. Syn looked absolutely perfect, as usual. His faces and lip bites during every solo were even more tempting in real life. But the man is 33 and I'm 18, dream on right? I was on his side of the stage, and got most of his stares and funny faces. They played a little piece of heaven and every time "A heater for your thighs" was said he looked to me and air humped, which made me laugh and yell even more, eventually feeding his want to keep doing it.
Then this, moment happened. This one moment, that lasted maybe 5 seconds, changed everything, changed my impression of Syn, my memories of him, everything.
When they played Bat Country. ​​​​
The song was amazing as usual, being my favorite on City Of Evil, But when Syn's solo came, something happened. As he began the solo which has a winding crazy sort of sound in the beginning, he moved his guitar up and moved his hips with his guitar, and that's when I saw it.
"Holy shit!!" Zoey screamed as we looked each other at the exact same time "He had a FUCKING boner Cali!!!"​​​​
"I know!! what the hell!!! You saw it too huh!!?" I yelled over the music in shock.
As the rest of the concert went on I was continuously wooed by Syn, ​​but when am I not? The concert was truly one of my favorite moments ever in my life. They ended the concert with Unholy confessions, And, as promised, Zoey threw her bra at the end, hitting the exact middle of Arin's drums. We celebrated and head banged laughing and jamming, And then the song was over. "So guys,"
Matt started, " I'm pretty sure you guys all know, but if not, we're doing a meet and greet in a little bit, so if you crazy mother fuckers wanna meet us, start the line right there" And he pointed to a big empty tent. "I wanna thank you so much for seeing us!! We hope to see ya in a few minutes!!" Matt ended.
Everyone rushed the tent of course, Zoey and I ended up somewhat in the middle​​ of the line. It seemed to take forever to get to the front and I was getting really nervous.
They were taking one person at a time, ​​So Zoey let me go before her. Going down the line I met Johnny, Matt, Zacky, Arin, and then finally, Syn. I asked him to sign my shirt, which he graciously agreed to.
"Did you enjoy the show?" He asked smiling that smile that melts me.
"Ya, a lot, you guys are my all time favorite band , and you're my favorite member."
"Is that so?" He said smirking while handing me a guitar pick. And suddenly I realized, is he really flirting with me? It kind of seems like it.."Seriously Cali? Don't go too far with your attraction to him, he's just being nice" I thought. "Ya and what was that during Bat Country?" I said laughing, not even realizing that slipped out. He laughed and said
"Wow, you're pretty observant, huh??" He took a minute to smile at me and then I asked him for a hug, hoping he'd forget how fucking awkward I just was. "Oh" he turned his head in a goofy way at me "Of course!"
He smiled as he got up. And then he hugged me, and I loved it. He smelled so good but yet, just as I'd imagine.