Chapter 2- Going To The Concert

​​​​​​​​As Zoey and I were heading to the concert, we had to stop at Victoria's secret, just as promised (of course) We walk in and get right into it. Zoey, going for the sexist shit she can find, immediately starts suggesting underwear I don't even own, nor know how that little bit of material is gonna be put on me without having a wedgie I need surgery to remove.
I figured, what the hell, it's a pair of underwear, not marriage. We settled on a white thong, the back all made of white lace, and the front mainly made of lace with some fabric over the front and a silver heart button on the fabric. Then I was in such a good mood I sprang for a bra too. It was dark red with white stripes, with black lace on the sides of my boobs, and also another silver heart button in the middle. The black lace on the sides was pretty great because I had a little peek a boo on that tank top that showed some of my bra like I said. ​​Zoey also got one, because that damn wild child had plans to throw it for Arin.
The whole ride there was spent talking about the guys and how excited we were, about how Syn has been single for a few months after breaking up with his girlfriend, Christy, and then this eventually led to me finding out that there's a meet and greet after Avenged performs. "ZOEY" all I could do is scream her name. My stomach twisted with butterflies at the chance to meet Syn, and the rest of the guys.
We parked in a field and walked a short way to the concert. ​​​​By this time it was 2, and the open act was starting. Zoey and I enjoyed the first act, then went to go get some
waters and ended up meeting some pretty cool people at merch booths. The second act was great too, but my favorite band was to come. The concert was a blast so far, and I was having a great time with my practically insane best friend.
5 pm finally arrived, Avenged was setting up to play. Zoey and I pushed our way through the whole crowd, fueled by our passion. And ended up almost in the middle, but a little further to the right of the stage. Everyone was going insane and so were we.
And then I heard Shepherd Of Fire start.