Chapter 5 The Wild Ride

After he said that, I got so many butterflies,
He kisses me, harder this time.
I close my eyes, and he takes my hand.
I hear a zipper sound so I peek to see that he's undoing his fly, as my inner fangirl is screaming from anticipation. And then, he takes my hand, and leads me to his dick, I grab it and start giving him what he wants.
It felt so nice just to hold it, I might be sounding crazy but at that moment I probably was, and it was perfect, just like the rest of him. It was so thick and to imagine going further with him made me speed up in anticipation. We're still lip locked and he starts to moan, just the slightest bit "ohh ya Cali, come on" he breathes.
He puts his right arm around me and holds my face with his left, still kissing me.
But then

His cell phone goes off, and as I tried to let up on my grip, he quickly holds my hand onto his spot to tell me to keep going.
After his cell phone stops ringing, we really get into it. We're both breathing heavy as he slips his tongue in my mouth, I quickly respond by doing the same, but then
"Brian!"
We hear someone shout, super close to the car.
"Brian, where are you man??"
He shouts again.
Syn and I lock eyes and then scatter to organize ourselves back to the way we looked.
Just in time he turns on the radio before the guy hits the diver seat window as hard as he can with his hand.
"Brian.."
The guy says with a shit eating look on his face
Syn rolls down his window
"Jeremy" He says smiling
"We were just getting to know eachother."
"Ahhh, I see, "getting to know eachother" Jeremy says, putting air quotes around his words sarcastically

"Judging from that bunch in your shorts you were having quite the conversation" he says.
Syn laughs, looking down
"It's not what you think, what can I say, she's a great story teller"
After he says this they exchange an awkward silence followed by more laughter.
"Well man, I didn't quite know what was goin' on but if you and your little buddy there wanna come by we got a really nice hotel and we're throwing a little..celebration" Jeremy finishes with a wink.
Syn looks at me, and I just shrug and say "whatever you wanna do"
He looks back at Jeremy and agrees
"hell ya man! Okay I'll pull up and you can follow me" Jeremy says, giving the car a farewell pat.
"Don't you have anybody that's waiting for you at home?" Syn says looking at me

"No, no it's fine, I've always wanted to go to a party like this" I say
"Well alright" Syn gives me that smirk and then starts the car
"So, who was that guy?" I say as we drive
"Oh ya, Jeremy, he's the vocalist in the opening band, they're just starting out so they're kind of crazy." He says
"But don't worry, you and I will get crazier" he finishes as he looks at me from the corner of his eye.