You all have some explaining to do

No ones pov

Everyone looked at todoroki as he touched the scar on his face, a few tears running down his cheeks. Midoriya ribbed circles in his back.

" I don't want to tell you." Can the sobby voice of Todoroki. People seemed to understand why so they just shut up. 

" so what's your quirk called?" Asked Midoriya looking at Katara. He eyes filled to the brim with udder confusion.

" my what?" He asked in a loud ish voice still angers that silo had found them and the person that she had thought to be zuko wasn't even him and doesn't even come from this place. She seemed to show her confusion because Kirishima began to explain what quirks were to her.

" so that's a quirk now what's your quirk?" Asked Kiri looking hopefully towards the girl.

" well in this... world there are four types of bending. Water bending fire bending earth bending and lastly air bending." The thing is I have water bending and so I guess it would mean that is my... quirk." Katara smiles at Kirishima and began to inch closer to him which ticked off mister bomb head.

" what the hell do you think you're doing with my boyfriend?'v" he snapped at Katara.

" geez Katsuki she's only lookin at me what's gotten you to protective over me!" Hugged Kirishima smirking a little while pulling Bakugou into his arms showing he was there for him. 

" tech like hell im protective of you now because you fell in that hole and got us into this shit!" Growls Bakugou. Kirishima only ruffled Bakugous hair. 

" can you please please show us some water bending!?" Squealed Deku looking at Katara hoping for the answer to be yes. 

" alright but theirs no water around here so can I ask your.. boyfriend to make some ice for me to use?" Katara Asked. Midoriya nudged the boy and he lifted his right hand creating a huge pile of ice in his palm for the water bender. She gladly turned the ice straight into water and twirled it around her before letting a flying cute puff of fur drink the water in her hands.

" that's so so so cool!!" Midoriya says, the rest of them except for Sokka shared their talent. For Midoriya he only broke his pinky finger on his left hand to make a burst of power fly around him.