Wait but you are both boys!

Warning: some of the parts in this chapter may be offensive to LGBTQ+ people. I'm just gonna say that I support LGBTQ rights in every single way and hope that others respect them for who they are.

Bakugou pov

It was past dinner time and I was sleepy as hell. I crawl my way over to Kiri and lay my head on his shoulder snuggling into him. Only for the water fucking Katara to begin to ask stupid slightly offensive questions.

"Wait hold up but you're both boys right how can you just cuddle up like that!" She snapped pointing not just at me and Kiri but also Icy hot and Deku. I glared at her so intense she back up a little bit. I smirked to myself as she scooted her way back.

" what you think that being fucking gay s weird?!" I shout at her. Kiri cuddledninto me more and held me back from exploding the damn girls face even though I knew she would use her stupid bending to block the attack. Todoroki and Midoriya I meant Deku and Icy hot both looked hurt. I could see it in their stupid eyes.  I continue to yell at the girl until she had heard enough and straight up got up and left. Her brother came over and apologized at least three million times. At least her brother had a heart. She didn't look like she gave a damn shit about who we liked and why it was boy and boy in fact she didn't even say sorry for what she told us and how she had said it. I had made my first new enemy.