s e v e n

'open up' i said.

mattia turned around and took his hands away from his face.

i smiled, twirling around a little to show him the top.

he stared at me in awe, his eyes danced around, admiring every inch of my body.

he made me feel.. good.

i played with my thumbs nervously behind my back.

'well.. say something!' i mumbled playfully.

'y/n.. do you understand how fucking beautiful you are.'

a swarm of butterflies erupted inside me, my heart thumping louder and louder after every pulse.

not knowing how to react, i smiled at the floor and played with my thumbs.

after a few seconds, i felt him approaching. his close presence slowly making my heart rate increase.

my heart skipped a beat, feeling his cold fingertips trail up my neck and grip my jaw.

mattia guided my face upwards, raising my gaze and connecting our eyes.

the tension began building between us again, the silence being filled only by the feint buzz of the electric lights above us.

after what felt like hours, an inexplicable force pulled our faces closer and closer together, until we were so close that our breathing became synced.

my eyes fluttered shut as i embraced the warm feeling of his firm hands cupping my face and his soft lips on mine.

he started gently, but after a few moments i followed his lead, becoming more aggressive, our lips moving together in synergy.

i sunk my front teeth into his bottom lip, finding myself unable to express my passion in any other form than aggression.

eventually, the pace slowed down and our lips detached, the tingling sensation still present on my mouth.

we both sighed in relief and a feeling of genuine content swallowed me up.

we backed away from each other a little bit, still maintaining eye contact.

'y/n, i wanna be with you.' he said.