Chapter nineteen: Boys or girls?

Today was the day, Noah and I were going for another appointment. It was our 20 week scan and we were going to find out if we are having boys or girls! We dropped Savannah off with my dad and Noah drove us to the hospital once again. We were called in for our appointment where the doctor told us that the babies are healthy and well and then gave us an envelope to open later on. Before we got home went to a party shop where they gave us a cardboard box and filled them with either pink or blue balloons. Once we arrived home, Noah, Savannah and I sat down together and opened to box. Inside the box were both blue and pink balloons. We were having a boy and a girl! We were both so excited and spent the evening telling our friends and family who were so happy for us and we began ordering some cribs and a pram all ready for them so we can be prepared. Then as we both fell asleep, feeling exhausted we spoke about what names we would like to call the babies and how grateful we feel to have Savannah and two more babies on the way. All I could think was what a crazy day and thank you, thank you, thank you Kissing booth💋👶🏼👶🏼👶🏼 I felt Noah's arms wrap around me tightly as I drifted off to sleep.