Chapter ten:

I felt Noah wake up next to me, "good morning beautiful" he said in his sexy morning voice. He gave me a gentle kiss on my lips then asked me to get ready for the day and said he'd meet me in the car. I was so confused, I got dressed right away and headed to meet Noah.

He was waiting outside for me in his car so I got in and asked where we were going, Noah said he had a surprise and after about a 20 minute drive he parked up outside a cafe. He took my hand and led me inside where there was a table all set up and nicely decorated. Noah helped me to my seat then sat opposite me and we ordered some food off the menu. I had a bacon sandwich and Noah had a full English breakfast.

At lunchtime Noah drove me to the Hollywood sign where we had our first time together and we had a picnic. We made out and had remembered all the fun times we had together. It was so romantic. Noah told me he had booked us a hotel and in the evening we spent the night in the hotel together.

It was decorated with rose petals and candles and we also got a bottle of champagne (Of course, I didn't drink it but it was a nice bonus for Noah) In that moment I realised that this was one of the last times I'd get as just us as a couple... with just myself and Noah. It wasn't long now. Not long until our baby comes. Not long until our whole world changes forever!