Chapter nine: Preparing to have a baby

"Yes, yes, yes" I replied, smiling happily. Noah and I went inside the house and we made out on the sofa.

We had planned to go out and buy supplies for the baby and the nursery that afternoon and after lunch we headed to the shopping mall. The theme for the nursery was pink now that we knew we were having a baby girl.

We bought nappies, a cot, some clothes, a car seat, some toys, a teddy bear, a changing mat and a push chair. Then once we arrived home we set the nursery up.

Noah and I were exhausted after all the hard work (Noah did most of it as he wouldn't let me lift anything heavy but I helped with the little tasks) so before we passed out on the sofa we decided on the name for our baby and then we finally fell a...

Noah and I were exhausted after all the hard work (Noah did most of it as he wouldn't let me lift anything heavy but I helped with the little tasks) so before we passed out on the sofa we decided on the name for our baby and then we finally fell asleep, our hands interlocked with each other's.

Everyday we got closer and closer to meeting our baby, and now that she had a name and a nursery it all suddenly felt so much more real.

I wake up a few hours later, because the baby was kicking me uncomfortably when my phone lights up with a notification I check it and it was a reminder from my calendar. I had totally forgot it was mine and Noah's 1st anniversary, How insane how much my life had changed after Noah and I got together and of course all of this had happened just because of a kissing booth. 💋