Chapter four:

About 10 minutes after Noah had hung up, my phone went off with a text message and I smiled when I saw it was from Noah.
N: Next flight leaves in 2hrs so I'll be there as soon as possible.
E: I'll be there waiting for you, so excited to see you.
N: Not as excited as me beautiful😉❤️

Full of excitement I decided to call and book a doctors appointment and they had a gap for that afternoon around 3:30pm so I was planning to go in later on with Noah.
I jump in the car and drive to the collection point at the airport and before I knew it there he was, my gorgeous, amazing boyfriend I ran over to him and we kissed passionately. I suddenly felt that missing piece from my heart slot back into place. I explained to Noah that I had a doctors appointment to get to and he accompanied me. We spoke for hours about how excited we were and Noah said he wanted us to have a baby girl. We discussed Harvard and Noah spoke about how much more important the baby was and that no matter what we were in this together.

We got to the doctors and they did a scan where the doctor confirmed that she was 100% sure I was pregnant, Noah and I were over the moon. We were having a baby. And in that moment I didn't care about anyone else, just Noah, myself and our baby.