Chapter fourteen: I said yes

"Yes, yes, yes!" I exclaimed and I began to cry. I felt Noah's arms wrap tightly around me and instantly felt safe and protected. "Mrs Elle Flynn" Noah whispered to me and we both started giggling to each other. I couldn't stop smiling for the next few days and Noah and I told all our friends and family members. I texted my dad and Brad a picture of the engagement ring with the words 'I said yes' underneath it. They both replied with congratulations and Noah FaceTimed to see Lee's reaction who couldn't stop screaming with excitement for us. I couldn't stop gazing at my ring, the shimmering silver gems made it sparkle and shine so beautifully. Every time I caught a glimpse of it, it made me feel so happy to be marrying my best friend and soulmate. I can't imagine my life without Noah. That evening was the first time I had been left alone with Savannah because Noah decided to go to the gym and I ruffled her hair whilst I rocked her and sang her a lullaby to get her to sleep. Once she had fallen asleep I placed Savannah in her cot next to me and put a movie on, trying to stay awake to see Noah was so difficult and I was exhausted. So I send him a text "Hey N, I'm so tired. Going to go to sleep, Goodnight, Love from your fiancé❤️😍" a few minutes later my text alert went off. "Love you gorgeous, can't wait for you to be my wife!❤️💍👩‍❤️‍👨" after reading Noah's text I fell asleep feeling like the luckiest woman in the world.