Chapter 9

Hello! So please speak up! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I WILL DEDICATE TO WHOEVER COMMENTS! Y'ALL KNOW YOU WANT SOME OF THEM DEDICATION! :> Haha anyway...

Enjoy!

*******************************************

ZAYN'S P.O.V.

As we walked along the pavement, I saw her shiver.

"You cold?" I asked her.

"Just a bit, but nevermind it." She replied as she hugged herself.

"Here, take my jacket." I handed her my jacket.

"No, that's not necessary. Thanks anyway." She declined.

"Its really ok. Just take it." I insisted.

"No. Its really ok. You'll get cold too." She also insisted.

Since she was being a hard head, I stopped her for a moment and I placed my jacket on her shoulders.

"Thanks." She awkwardly said.

"Welcome."

It was quiet for a while and it bothered me.

"So.... that was amazing, what you did for Niall." I broke the silence.

"Yeah, it was no biggy. I mean anyone would do that for someone who was chocking on the spot." She laughed. I laughed too.

"Thank you." She suddenly said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For this sleepover idea. It was a blast." She smiled.

I went weak in the knees. Her smile made me melt. DONT YOU DARE SHOW IT ZAYN! DONT!

"Yeah, it was no big deal." I said.

"You have good friends Zayn." She suddenly brought it up.

"Yeah, friends who make me do dares with my enemy." I said. That suddenly slipped. I sound like a child, calling her an "enemy".

She just laughed.

"Hey, if you dont mind me asking, how did we become enemies?" She asked.

"You wouldn't want to know. Its really childish." I shyly said.

"No, you can tell me. That's all behind us now." She said.

"Well, the last time I went to your house, we played right?" I started.

"Yeah, as far as I can remember." She said.

"Well, when I went home, I found out that my toy broke. The toy you played with. And that's basically it. I made a promise to myself that I would be mean to you forever." I shyly explained.

"That's it?" She asked.

"Yeah. I told you it was childish." I said.

"Well that was a bit harsh dont you think? To be mean to me forever?" She laughed. I cant believe she was laughing. I just told her my stupid reason why I always bullied her and made her life miserable and she just laughs. WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER.

"I think I succeded." I laughed a little.

"You know, we used to be really close." She spoke.

"Yeah." I thought.

"And now I know your reason why you've been mean to me all along." She said.

That sounded kinda bitter. Oh no. I honestly dont want to fight with her anymore. Its exhausting having to fight with someone ALL THE TIME.

"Are you mad?" I asked her.

She didnt answer for a while. Then she spoke up. "No."

"No?" I repeated. I cant believe this!

"That was the past and this is now. And right now, you're being nice to me. All that matters is what is happening now." She said. Wow! She's cool about it!

"Wow." I plainly said.

"Oh! Our exams are coming up! You ready for it?" She asked me.

"Well..... I'm getting there. I need more tutoring." I said.

"Wow! You used to dread tutoring sessions and now you want more?" She seemed stunned.

"Well, I was just doing this for the varsity thing. Then I realised that I needed to get into a good college. I really do want to get better at school. I'm sick of being the dumb jock. I want to be the smart jock that everyone respects." I admitted.

"Dont you have other talents besides football?" She asked.

I dont know if I should tell her. I havent told anyone yet. But I'm getting so comfortable with her that I just opened up to her about the jock thing. Ok fine I'll tell her.

"Uhm....... I can actually...... uhm I can sing." I hesitated.

"WOAH! YOU CAN!?" She seemed stunned.

"Yeah, I can." I said.

"I want to hear you! Go sing something for me now!" She said as I realized we stopped walking.

"What?" I exclaimed.

"Just sing something. Ok fine, sing You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift!" She said.

"No!" I answered.

"Just do it! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" She pleaded as she batted her eye lashes. DAMMIT SHE LOOKS CUTE! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"UGH FINE."

I sang the song but I modified the lyrics a little.

After I sang, her mouth dropped. Her eyes were glistening. She was beautiful under the moonlight. Like she is beautiful everyday. WHAT NO! ZAYN STOP IT YOU FREAK!

"WOW! YOUR VOICE IS AMAZING!" She complemented.

"Yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes.

"NO I'M SERIOUS! DEAD SERIOUS!" She exclaimed.

"You're just saying that." I sighed.

"UGH! LOOK INTO MY EYES AND TELL ME I'M LYING." She said as she grabbed me. She made me go closer to her. I saw her perfect brown eyes in full view. "Zayn, you have an impeccable voice. I am not lying at all. For once in my life, I am sincere to you with this one. You should join X-Factor or something." She said.

She stopped for a moment and we were just looking at each other. We were really close. LIKE REALLY CLOSE. I just stared at her beautiful eyes and got lost in them.

"See! I'm not lying! You really do have an amazing voice. To die for actually." She said as I snapped back to reality.

"Fine I believe you now. Thank You." I said.

"UGH FINALLY! But I am serious about the X-Factor thing." She said.

"I'll consider it." I replied.

She smiled at me.

"Lets go. Wouldnt want to keep you out all night." She spoke.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I have to tutor you tomorrow." She giggled.

"Oh! Yeah, right!" I said.

"Come on."

We finally reached Steph's house.

"Thanks Zayn." She smiled.

"You're welcome." I smiled.

"Oh Zayn. One last thing. I hate you." She giggled.

"Yeah. Hate you too." I smiled at her. I didnt mean it all.

I was falling for Steph.

*********************************

NAWWWWWW :"> ISNT THAT SO SWEET! NOW WHY CANT I BE STEPH :(((( Well anyway.

Tell me what you think! :D