Chapter 23

Hey guys!

So you're probably gonna hate me in this chapter so yeah. Anyway, thanks for the comments and votes. YOU GUYS ROCK! \m/

Enjoy! Xx

+++

ZAYN'S P.O.V

My phone dinged, meaning that I just received a message.

Louis: ZAYN! You're never going to guess who I just bumped into!

Me: Who?

Louis: Do you really want to know? Are you ready for this?

Me: Uh Louis, just tell me!

Louis: Are you really really really sure about this?

Me: JUST FREAKING TELL ME ALREADY!

Louis: I BUMPED INTO STEPH! Well she bumped into me. Uh almost.... I think. She almost ran me over with her car. :D

Me: DUDE! When?

Louis: Just a few minutes ago. She said that we should get together sometime and catch up. So we exchanged phone numbers!

Me: Uh wow! That's awesome.

What I replied wasn't nearly as close as to what I was really feeling.

Louis: Oh come on Zayn. I know what you're really feeling right now. Ya don't have to lie to me mate. I can tell you're extatic! ;)

Me: Whatever Louis. Think what you want to think. :p Where are you anyway?

Louis: I'm almost there. Is the person already there?

Me: No not yet. Her secretary said she's just running a little late. How unprofessional right?

Louis: Totally. With that matter, I should hurry up. I shouldn't be late for these things. See you later! =) xxxxxx

Me: Yep! Hurry up! :)

"Zayn, why are you blushing, and uh smiling really big? What's going on?" Liam snapped me out of my gaze.

"Oh uh nothing!" I lied.

"Nope. Something is going on! I haven't seen you grin like that since...... since THE LAST TIME YOU SAW STEPH!" Niall grinned a large one.

"It's nothing ok! Louis just texted me saying that he bumped into her along the way." I admitted. "And stop smiling like that Niall! Just because you got your braces off, doesn't mean that you have to show it to everyone!"

Niall raced his arms in surrender.

"STEPH! OOH! I miss her so much! So did Louis get her phone number or what?" Harry asked.

"Yup he did. And she said that she would want to meet up with us sometime!" I said excitedly.

"So it isn't nothing. You're happy aren't you Zayn?" Liam teased.

"Well....."

"Yup he is. No need to deny it Zayn. You still want to marry Steph and have her babies." Harry interjected.

"Wha-what?! I never said I wanted to have her babies! Harry you fool!" I snapped at him as he stuck his tongue out at me.

"Where in the world is Louis and this person we're meeting up with! I'm loosing pages to color!" Niall complained.

Just at that moment, Louis walked in.

"Hey boys, look at who we're meeting up with today." He pointed to the girl who just walked in.