Chapter 3

Hello. So I have nothing to say..... continue. 

ENJOY :) 

************************************************
STEPH'S P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning, remembering what happened yesterday. I covered my scream with a pillow and lied down again, staring at the ceiling. 

Why cant it just be another person? Why does he have to be stupid and need a tutor? Why do I need to help him when he obviously wont listen to me? These thoughts were running through my mind. 

I looked out the window and saw Zayn looking at his ceiling too. He's probably thinking the same things I'm thinking. 

Anyway, I still had to go to school. I cant stare at the ceiling all day. I rose up from my bed and fixed it first. Then I got my clothes and went to the bathroom. 

***********************************************

(At School) 

"Marianne! What should I do? I dont know how to teach nit wits like him!" I complained. 

"It'll be fine! Calm down woman!" She said. 

"But......but...." 

"No buts. Now just enjoy your Chemistry class with your true love." She winked. 

"Huh? Who?" I asked. 

"Louis Tomlinson! Duh!" She said. 

"Oh yeah!" I remembered. "Oh my gosh! He looks so hot in his lab coat!" I sighed. 

"Okay! Just go. I have to go to my class. Bye!" She laughed. 

"Bye hun!" I waved. 

*****************************************

Oh, I forgot to tell you that my new lab partner is Louis. Can you believe it? OMG!

I nervously walked to our table and smiled at him. 

"H-hi Louis." I shyly stuttered. Stop stuttering! You sound like an idiot. 

"Hi Steph!' He cheered. He's actually excited to see me! I just died! 

I took my seat and put on my lab coat. Then the teacher came in and we started the class.

While doing our experiment, Louis spoke up. 

"I heard about your and Zayn's punishment. I'm sorry Steph. I should've stopp-" He said but I cut him off. 

"No, its okay. Its his fault. And well.... partly mine." I said. 

"Well, just dont get intimidated by him. What he tells you aren't true." He smiled which caused me to smile too. 

"Louis, can I ask you something?" I awkwardly asked. 

"Sure." 

"I know its none of my business, but why do you hang out with Zayn?" I asked. 

"Well, there's more to Zayn than what you see. He's a really genuine guy. He's nice, funny, and a sweet person once you get to know him better." He explained. 

"Oh." I said in disbelief. 

"Its okay. I understand that you two aren't really in good terms, but just give it time. " He smiled. 

Even though I doubted it, I just smiled and nodded. 

*******************************************
(At Home)

Oh gosh! He's going to come here at any minute now! I really dont want to do this. If I only had a choice.

All those thoughts ran through my mind, then the doorbell rang. I slowly opened the door and stared at him with a disgusted look on my face. 

"Surprised you actually came." I said.

"Surprised you actually came!" He repeated with a high-pitched voice to annoy me.

"Shut up and let me in." He said.

I didnt want to argue any further so I just let him in.

I started tutoring him and it was like teaching an old person how to use the internet! It was that hard! He couldnt understand me, even if my explanations are the simplest ones. 

"FINE! Lets try this." I said.

"-1/2 [-4(3x2)+(-6x5)]"

"What the hell is that!?" He complained. 

"Its a freaking 8th grade question! Just answer it!" I shouted. 

"I dont know! 107?" He answered. 

"Where the heck did you get that? Its 27!" I impatiently said. 

"I dont know ok! I'm not in the 8th grade!" He responded. 

"You're suppose to know that! You're in your senior year for crying out loud!" I exclaimed.

"Well you dont know how to teach well! Your explanations are stupid!" He raised his voice. 

"If you think that they're stupid, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"  I was so furious. 

"Fine! I will!" He said. Then he stormed out. 

I went to my room and thought of what just happened.

"UGH! WHAT AN IDIOT! I TRY TO HELP HIM AND THAT'S WHAT I GET!" I shouted. 

I looked out the window and saw him pacing in his room. He saw me then opened his window. I opened mine as well. 

"I HATE YOU!" We both shot at each other. Then I closed my window again.

****************************************
WOHOOOOOOOO! So much drama!

Tell me what you think! :) xx