Chapter 13

Ok, I am going to be awesome and update twice in a day :))))))))

ENJOY! :)

******************

ZAYN'S P.O.V

It was a Friday today. Steph and I have tutor sessions every day of the week. I always looked forward to seeing her now. Everything just changed when she started helping me. I like the change.

I walked to Steph's front porch and rang the doorbell. She opened the door with a huge grin that turned into a sad expression when she saw it was me.

"Oh, its you." She said

"We have sessions today, remember? Why? Were you expecting someone else?" I asked.

"I thought you were Marianne and didn't you get my text that I cant tutor you today because today is my date with Louis?" She spoke.

When I was suppose to answer 'No' my phone dinged signaling that I got a text. I checked it and it was Steph's text.

"Umm.. now I did." I answered.

"Where is Marianne!" She said, frustratingly. Her phone dinged too.

"UGH! She cant make it! She has a thing with Harry! WHY OF ALL DAYS!" She complained.

I just stood there awkwardly.

"I KNOW! Ok Zayn, you are now going to do a once in a lifetime favor for me and you have to accept it or else I will kill you okay! You will help me pick out my outfit for mine and Louis' date!" She spoke very fast. So fast that I was just processing everything after she spoke.

She took my hand inside her house and up to her room.

"Oh and you are also given this once in a lifetime opportunity to enter a girls room without that girl's parents getting mad at you for snogging their daughter." She laughed.

I just rolled my eyes. But it was true though.

As we entered her room, she sat me down on the bed and started scavenging her closet for something to wear.

"What do most people wear on dates?" She asked, while trying to see if which of the 2 blouses she was holding up would fit her.

"Um, I don't know? Casual clothing I guess." I answered.

"Hmmmm... not a definite answer but casual it is." She replied.

She went to the bathroom in her room. She had with her this dress but I didn't get to look at it.

"Why are you so nervous? Its not like this is your first date or anything, right?" I said.

She didn't answer but I already knew her answer.

"Woah, so you're telling me that THIS IS your first date?" I was shocked.

"What? I don't have time for those! And the only boy I ever liked was Louis that's why he's an exception." She said proudly.

"But you're beautiful." I said under my breath.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" She asked.

SHIT!

"But aren't you like popular or something because you're like class president and stuff?" I covered.

"Just because you're popular, doesn't mean you have to answer every boy that asks you out, unlike someone over there sitting on my bed." She peeped her head out the bathroom and looked at me with raised eyebrows then went back in.

"You don't have to answer every boy, just choose and go out with him." I explained.

"Yeah, but I don't have time. I need to focus on my studies to get into Yale and go to a business school." She said.

"You want to be a business woman?" I asked.

"Yup, it has been my aspiration ever since I was born into this world." She answered.

"Atleast you know what you want to be. I have no idea on what I want to be when I grow up." I looked down.

"I still think you should join X-Factor. Who knows? Maybe you'll get discovered and become a world famous singer." She laughed.

I smiled at the thought.

"I can. But that will never happen in a million years." I smirked.

"You never know." She teased. "Does this look ok?"

She walked out of the bathroom in a simple blue dress that ended mid thigh because Steph is taller than other girls. I don't know how a simple dress can take my breath away. The girls I date would usually wear skimpy, tight and in other words slutty clothes when we go out. She looked beautiful.

"I..... umm....I.... Its ok." I stuttered.

"You sure?" She asked again. Then she twirled in front of the mirror to have a better look at herself.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered again. Stop stuttering! You sound like an idiot!

"Well, okay. Thanks for helping me. I'm sorry if I cant tutor you today." She said.

"No, its alright. I know this is important to you." I smirked.

She giggled a little and looked at me.

"What?" I said.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" She asked.

"Because we had a deal." I simply said.

She smiled and then gave me a hug.

"Thank you." She said.

I smiled back at her.

I glanced over at the mirror and noticed that my cheeks were going red. Was I blushing?

************************

The doorbell rang when Steph was putting on her earrings. She slipped on her white heels that were fairly high and headed for the door.

I was just behind her when she opened the door. There, revealed a dressed up Louis Tomlinson.

"Hi Louis." Steph greeted.

"Hey Steph. You look amazing." His eyes glistened. I rolled my eyes.

"You ready to go?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, just one second okay." She said.

"Sure."

Steph went to me and gave me hug again.

"Thanks again, Zayn." She said while hugging me.

"You're welcome." I smiled.

She pulled back and waved goodbye at me.

She then closed the door and I was alone.

"I love you Steph." I sighed.

**************************

OMG I JUST LOVE THIS CHAPTER! And I think that the perfect song for this chapter would be "Heart Attack" :))) haha

TELL ME IF YOU LOVED IT TOO! :D