Chapter 17

Hi! OMG I'M BACK! Did you miss me? :0 lol jk. Ok so, I'll get straight to the story. :)

Enjoy!

+++

STEPH'S P.O.V

When I came home, I collapsed on the bed. I was deep in my thoughts. How can Louis be so understanding? Shouldnt he be mad? Shouldnt I be mad too? But for some reason I wasnt. It was like this was a mutual decision. But even though we both made that decision, I found myself crying.

I needed to go to a happy place. A place where I could feel comfortable. So I closed my eyes. And at that moment it hit me. I love him too. He was my happy place. All the feelings I felt before made sense now. Nevermind all those bad times we had. The good times are what matter. I love him and I will tell him how I feel.

+++

ZAYN'S P.O.V

I grabbed a cup of coffee and headed for the park. I found shade under a tree and sat there. As I drank my coffee, I found myself reminicing at the times I spent with Steph. I kept on telling myself to stop, but the memories just kept on flowing back in. As usual, I talked to myself again.

"Zayn, you have to stop thinking about her. She's got Louis now, get over yourself! You should just move on."

People were looking at me weirdly. They must think I'm crazy for talking to myself. So I stopped. I just brought out my Ipod and played my "Sad Days" playlist, which I often played nowadays.

Whilst I was singing to myself, I saw a figure approaching me. I squinted my eyes a little and I got a clearer vision of the person.

Oh, no. Please no. Please.

"Hey, mind if I sit down?" Steph said.

"Actually, I would but whatever." I replied.

I saw a disappointed look on her face as she sat down.

There was an awkward silence at first, but then I broke it.

"What do you want Steph?" I asked in a bitter tone.

"I need to talk to you." She answered.

"About what? Because I wouldnt be the best person to talk to." I spat.

"W-w-we broke up." She stuttered.

"So what do you want me to do about it?" Anger filled my voice.

"Zayn I came here to tell you that-" I cut her off.

"That what? That you need me to talk to him to take you back? If that's the reason then NO." I said.

"No! Its not that Zayn! You're making it hard for me to say it!" She replied.

"Oh I am? Well let me go first! I am not some rebound Steph! I am not someone who you can just go to after a break up and hook up with. That just makes you a SLUT and a BITCH! I take back all the things I said to you on valentines day. I thought you were better than this, but I was wrong! You are no different from all the girls I used to date!" I finally finished.

She was crying so much at all the things I said. But they were all true. Every word.

"You know what? Never mind. Dont even bother talking to me again! GOODBYE ASSHOLE!" Steph shouted then left.

Me an asshole? Who does she think she is?

I saw her coming back. "Wait, I forgot something." She said then she punched me on the nose.

"OWWWWW!" I cried. "My nose!"

+++

LOUIS' P.O.V

After the whole thing, Steph and I became great friends. She was like a best friend to me now. Of course awkward moments werent avoidable because she is a best friend that I used to date. But its different now.

She told me everything she felt about Zayn. She told me that it hit her one night that she is inlove with him and that she is going to tell him soon. Being a good friend, I supported her. Some of my feelings for her were still there but I knew we were better off with different people.

I still havent told Zayn yet that Steph and I broke up. Steph told me that she wanted to tell it to him herself. So I let her.

I hope everything goes well.

+++

I was watching tv when my phone rang. I saw Steph's caller ID so I quickly answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"L-louis?" Her voice shivered.

"Steph are you ok? You sound like you're crying." I had a worried tone.

"That's because I am." She tried to laugh.

"What happened?" I said.

"Well, I finally had the courage to tell Zayn. But he was being such an asshole and kept assuming things. He called me really hurtful things." She said.

"He cant do that! What the hell! I am going to go to him and kick his ass!" I felt so great.

"No. Please dont! I dont want him to talk to me and apologize! I already told him to never talk to me again!" She complained.

"Then I'm just suppose to sit here and do nothing?" I said, feeling useless.

"Well, what you can do is come over and bring a large jar of ice cream and some movies." She laughed a little.

"Ugh, fine. If it will make you feel better." I smiled then I heard her giggle. "Wait I have a question. Did you do this when we broke up too?"

"Secret." She said.

"Fine." I pouted to myself. "I'll be there in a sec."

"Ok. Oh and Louis, you dont need to worry about Zayn. I took care of it." She said.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I may have punched him on the nose." She laughed.

"That's my girl." I laughed too, then ended the call.

I am not going to sit around and see Steph get hurt. Oh I am going to do something alright.

+++

Yay! Finally updated! INTENSE CHAPTER. I would even rate it as [R] haha jk.

Tell me what you think!