Epilogue

----Third Person----

An old man sat in the back of the council room in Elysium.

The war had played right into his hands. His enemies were dead. Everyone was too distracted by the prospect of war to notice.

He glanced around the council room at all the other dead council members. The door burst open.

"Kugen Tari! Long time no see," The man said, "You know, they said you were dead."

But the figure walking into the room morphed into a young girl, approximately seven years old. Her hazel brown hair was braided behind her, and she wore dark brown Elysium riding robes.

"Can I help you?" The man asked.

"Are you Tari Nadumi?" The girl replied.

The old man nodded, hoping the girl didn't see the dead council members around him. Then he'd have to kill her. But she didn't notice. Her stunning violet eyes were fixed on him.

"And you are?" Tari asked.

"I am your worst nightmare," The girl said. She morphed into a tiger with ghostly purple fur and what seemed to be mist swirling around it.

Tari raised his sword defensively as the tiger girl pounced.

Her claws closed on empty air. She roared in frustration, shifting back into her child form.

Next time, she'd have to be more stealthy. Next time he wouldn't be able to teleport out of the way.

He'd already be dead.