Kuroo X Yamaguchi

I forgot who requested this ooops also sorry for not updating for awhile... so here's some SMUT and pls be nice... I've never actually written full on smut so don't expect too much... anyways enjoy

Kuroo got to the apartment he shared with his boyfriend after a long day of studying for his college classes. He sighed as he took his shoes off by the door, he heard faint coughing from the room he shared with Yamaguchi and instantly knew what was going on. Lately Yamaguchi had been getting stressed over his studies and started developing stomach pains and nausea whenever he ate too fast or too much, since he was not used to such pains he got into the habit of throwing up and barely eating.

Kuroo ran to the room and turned to look into the bathroom where Yamaguchi was standing doubled over and coughing. He had no gag reflex so he would cough as hard as he could hoping it could trigger something in him.

"Yamaguchi! Stop!" Kuroo said as he ran over and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, "You know this is isn't healthy."

"It makes me feel better..." Yamaguchi sobbed into Kuroo's shoulder, "Plus I noticed I'm losing weight... that's good because when I was younger I was bullied and called fat..." Yamaguchi pouted, memories of his childhood flooding in, how the bullies treated him.

"No, don't think like that, you are perfect," Kuroo mumbled into Yamaguchi's shoulder, holding back tears, "You always have been, don't let your stress over college bring back past trauma too. I need you healthy, here with me."

"I just don't know what else to do..." Yamaguchi cried out, the stomach pains were gone since they were just mental and nothing was actually wrong, yet the emotional pain was still nagging him.

"Babe, its alright, everything is ok... just breathe and sort out your thoughts." Kuroo said, half comforting himself too.

"I'm just... I just don't feel enough..." Yamaguchi sighed, a shaky sob escaping his lips.

"What do you mean?" Kuroo said, grabbing Yamaguchi's chin and tilting his gaze to look him in the eyes.

"I mean I don't feel good enough for you!" Yamaguchi yelled in frustration and started to sob.

"That so stupid." Kuroo said, "I don't even deserve your attention! I'm lucky to even live with you!" Kuroo said dramatically, earning a small giggle through the sobs.

"Stop that! You know you can do better." Yamaguchi said as he wiped his tears and looked away.

"I already have sex with you all the time and now you're telling me we could do better things together?" Kuroo teased, "I didn't even know there were better things."

"Tetsurou!" Yamaguchi exclaimed as he gave Kuroo's arm a playful slap.

"Oh you mean get married?! That does sound like lots of fun but I'm broke now, do you mind getting married at the 7-eleven parking lot?" Kuroo kept teasing.

"No! That's so nasty!" Yamaguchi laughed and his tear stained cheeks puffed up as his smile grew.

"What? Did I just hear you say 'oh Tetsurou! sweep me off my feet I wanna get married at 7-eleven, our honey moon can be at the local supermarket."

"Ew don't be nasty!"

"Actually I need the rest of my money for this months rent, never mind! The wedding is cancelled, we can just stick to having sex though... right?" Kuroo said as he picked up Yamaguchi.

"No! I dont want to!" He said as Kuroo walked over to the bed.

"What? why not? It's not my fault I'm broke!" Kuroo whined and placed Yamaguchi on their bed. When Kuroo leaned back he noticed the troubled look on Yamaguchi's face. "Tadashi... whats wrong?" Kuroo caressed Yamaguchi's cheek.