Terushima X Daichi

requested by @SeraphicSerialKiller  

Daichi having the personality of a dad always judged Terushima specially because of is tongue piercing.

Daichi always believed in stereotypes so he thought that Terushima was the worst person he could ever meet, every thing of a bad boy but not like the one that hollywood makes where they are 'bad boys' but are actually good, Daichi genuinely thought that Terushima would be horrible. He always tried to avoid Terushima since he thought he was just avoiding trouble. 

(Daichi is such a good boy omfg)

One day all of that changed when he was looking for a tutor and he found out that Terushima is the person with the highest college classes in highschool and being told this by Kiyoko and Suga he really believed it. That night he found Terushima on social media and sent him a text asking for help with the upcoming finals. 

Terushima opened his phone and was overjoyed when he saw a text from a very good looking team captain he had his eye on for as long as the first match they had. He answered very quickly, agreeing to meet up during the weekend and help Daichi with the college preparation classes. 

That weekend they met at Terushima's house, and Terushima could not possibly be more happy.

After studying for awhile both boys got bored and decided to just talk.

"Why would you get a tongue piercing?" The question finally came.

"Because it looks so cool!! Does it not?!" Terushima asked. 

"No, I find it slightly disgusting to be quite honest. Doesn't it bother you went you eat or kiss people?" Daichi said and watched as Terushima's face went from excitement to confusion, anger and hurt. 

"But it isn't! well if you don't take care of it it might be disgusting but I take very good care of it! and it doesn't bother me when I eat and I don't really think it affects mt kissing." Terushima mumbled the last part with slight insecurity in his voice. But then he remembered who he is and his confidence came back. "I could show you..." He said and quickly kissed Daichi. Daichi squeezed Terusima's shoulder and made a protesting sound. 

As the kissing got deeper Daichi felt the cold metal graze across the roof of his mouth. He cringed at first but realized he kinda liked it. They started making out and Terushima started to rub his hands up Daichi's thighs and Daichi grabbed his hands and held them away from his thighs. Terushima leaned back and pouted. 

"What's with  that face?" Daichi laughed and kissed him lightly but before it turned into anything heated he leaned back, making Terushima pout again. Daichi then started to kiss from Terushima's shoulder to his neck then his jawline but when he almost kissed his lips he leaned back once more. 

"Stop that!" 

"Stop what?" Daichi laughed. 

"Being such a tease." 

"What a wild accusation of yours!" Daichi said and then attacked Terushima's lips with his own, and started to push him back a bit. Terushima laid back and Daichi settled between his legs and smiled, "I guess I do like tongue piercings." He laughed and Terushima smirked. 

"Oh I know." Terushima said with a very confident tone. 

"I'll have to ask my boyfriend to get one." Daichi said and Terushima jolted up and a look of horror flashed through his features. "I'm playing with you... he already has one." Daichi winked.

"Yet it took you insulting me and me kissing you for you to like them when your boyfriend as one!?" Terushima yelled.

"Oh my." Daichi face palmed and Terushima finally understood what he meant. 

"Awe look at you. Being all slick n' shit. Damn." Terushima laughed and Daichi pressed his lips on Terushima's before he was even done laughing, "Can't control yourself I see." Terushima teased once more before passionately kissing Daichi. 

OK THE END BYE SFGUISS

SEND MORE REQUESTS