Bokuto X Hinata

Hinata had finally upgraded from a flip phone to an Iphone and was excited to get an Instagram. 

As he made his account and posted his first picture which was him cutely holding up a peace sign as he stood in his favorite pajamas. Mirror pictures were his favorite! He had learned poses from helping Noya choose which picture to post himself. Thinking of Noya, Hinata quickly looked him up and followed him, earning a quick follow back. 

He giggled to himself as he saw Noya hype up his post and tagging Tanaka and many others from the team. He smiled as follows came flowing in and he followed all of his friends back. Of course since he was one of the cutest volleyball boys in pretty much all of Japan many of the members of other teams followed him. As he was following them all back an account caught his attention, it was Bokuto's account. 

He quickly followed Bokuto back and saw Bokuto had commented on his only post, it was simply a heart emoji and a splash emoji. A strong blush rapidly made its way to Hinata's face and he put his phone down to process what had happened. After calming himself down he picked his phone back up and clicked on Bokuto's account. He instantly felt his body warm up as he scrolled and noticed that Bokuto would post himself working out. Videos of him weight lifting, doing basic warm ups and flexing his arms and chest made Hinata feel so small compared to the man that is Bokuto. Hinata overlooked the silliness in Bokuto's loud videos and just watched a specific video where Bokuto is deadlifting, his biceps flexing and stiffening as he stood straight, he tense brow and the glistening sweat over his shoulders running down his arms had Hinata in a trance. Bokuto abruptly drops the loaded barbell and jumps up, laughing and yelling in victory, the caption explaining he deadlifted his new record. The next video was barbell squats and it was recorded from the back. As Bokuto went down his leg and thigh muscles became very defined and his heavy breathing became louder and deeper with each squat. 

In that moment Hinata contemplated all of his life decisions. He sat there just in pure awe thinking to himself, "How did I not know he did weight lifting? and how did I not know how hot it looks?" A loud ding pulled him out of his thoughts and he noticed he was getting DM's. He clicked on the icon and realized he was added to three groupchats and a lot of people had messaged him, but he only cared about one person, Bokuto. 

Hinata pouted as he realized Bokuto had not texted him but after some thought he took a deep breath and texted Bokuto. 

I saw your weightlifting videos! thats so cool!! :H 

B: Thanks shorty, want me to teach you how to weight lift?

B:  all my videos are filmed in my gym at home

B: It could be fun to be your coach...

Oh I know how to weight lift :H

OK that was a lie :H

Yeah it would be fun to learn :H

Hinata sighed, "I'm such an idiot! do I not think before sending a message?". He threw his phone on the bed and crossed his arms as he paced in his room. The phone dinged loudly once more and he practically dove onto the bed and grabbed the phone. 

B: Cool. 

B: Send me your address I'll pick you up

B: 1pm good? 

Hinata squealed loudly and jumped up in excitement, as he sent a text agreeing to the plans and a text with his address he ran into his closet and tried deciding what to wear. He didn't want to make a fool of himself so he went straight to the part of his closet with athletic clothing. He picked up one of his new volleyball practice shorts and a black jersey. He mumbled curse words to himself as he tried looking for a matching pair of socks but failed to. He settled with one grey and one black. He looked over at his collection of athletic shoes and picked up a pair of Fila shoes. He shrugged as he gave up trying to find a good outfit and went to bed.