Chapter 21

A

Antonia was lounging on her bed, waiting for the text to come through from VIn that he had arrived in the area. She felt like she was waiting forever. She fell asleep for a little while, and woke to a sound in her room. She was startled, but by the time she was awake enough to look around, there was nothing there. Her phone had a message but it was not from Vin. It was from Joe, and he was checking in on her. He did this everyone in a while.

"Hey, how have you been?"

A text from him always made her smile.

"I am at my dad's waiting for Vin to get here, he is staying with me here for a week."

"Sounds like fun."

"How about you, what are you up to?"

"Just woke up from a nap in the most comfortable place ever."

"Me too!! The room my dad made for me in his home is amazing. I will send you pictures soon. It isn't decorated yet. He said he will be allowing me to decorate however I want. It is so overwhelming, and I am humbled to have this given to me."

"You have to be the sweetest girl in the world."

Even though they were only texting Antonia found that she was still bright red with embarrassment.

"Thanks, and you are not so bad yourself."

"I think you can be sweet enough for both of us. You deserve everything you have. You should enjoy it, and enjoy getting to know your father. Be careful of your surroundings."

"Thank you, only a true friend would say that, and I am cautious. There is someone here that I am cautious of."

"Tell me more?"

"Well, Sebastian. He works for my dad. I feel like he's always watching me, and he just gives me a strange feeling. He is attractive, dresses well, and is respectful. There is just something I can't put my finger on."

"Okay well I can only suggest that you follow your gut. It is always right and should leave you in the right direction. Just keep your eye out, no reason to get upset, yeah?"

"Yea, I suppose. Then something weird just happened before you sent me a text."

"What happened?"

"I was sleeping, and heard something in my room. When i was finally able to see straight I saw nothing. Someone was in here. I know it."

"Really? Maybe you were imaging things?"

Antonia could tell that he didn't mean what he said. Maybe he just did not want to upset her.

"It's ok, you wont upset me, I just have a feeling someone was in here. Maybe someone opened the door to check on me. It is almost dinner time."

"Maybe, just try to be more aware of your surroundings, and lock your door."

Joe always had a great opinion, and thats why she always loved talking to him. Just then she got a great idea.

"How about in a few weeks after Vin leaves, I can have you come over. I can show you around. Its amazing here."

"We can talk about it. I have to go, take care of yourself Antonia."

Wow, he just completely shut down that conversation, and Antonia thought that maybe she had offended him, or pushed too hard. Maybe he had no interest in her, and that was him letting her down easily. She would not be inviting him again. Another text had come through, and it was Vin. He was here. Antonia dropped the phone and ran to the door, down the steps almost busting her ass and to the front door. When she got there she opened the door and ran straight for Vin as he got out of the car. She jumped straight into his arms, almost knocking him down.

"Nia, you are going to kill me?"

"I Missed you so much!"

Antonia did not want to let go, and so Vin started to walk with her. She cuddling into the nook of his shoulder. As he started walking, he spoke to her. 

"There is a man out here, who looks very unhappy. You should get down."

Antonia got out of his arms, and looked in the direction of the estate. Sebastian stood there looking angry as all hell. So she went over to him and ask if he was alright.

"Hey Sebastian, are you ok?"

For a moment Sebastian would not look away from Vin's direction, until Antonia touched his arm. Then he looked down at her, the look of anger melting away. 

"I'm okay, is this Vin?"

He looked a bit surprised that this was Vin, and she wasn't sure why. Until she turned around and got a good look at him. Vin got taller, and holy mother of God, was he built. She had a lot to hold on to when she was in his arms, and that was new. She was too excited to see him for what he was in that moment. He was a brick house. Similar to Joe, although Joe was getting bigger every single time she saw him. Why was she thinking of Joe again? Brought back to reality, she saw vin just standing there, watching her and Sebastian. She suddenly felt anxious about the two of them now. She didn't need Vin mouthing off to one of her fathers workers.

"Hey Vin, this is Sebastian, Sebastian this is my best friend Vin."

They both nodded at each other, and while Vin brushed it off, Sebastian looked angry. She decided she wasn't going to allow anyone to ruin her mood right now. She had been through a lot in the past few months, and she just wanted to spend some time with her best friend. She took Vin by the hand and guided him  into the estate. By the look on his face, he was just as amazed as she was at the surroundings. 

"Holy shit Nia, this is where you've been staying? It's outrageous."

"Yea, still taking me a minute to get used to it."

"Is your dad around? Should I meet him now?"

"He will be back later for dinner, lets go check out my room!"

"Sure, take me to it!"

Antonia grabbed his hand with excitement, and ran up the stairs with him down the hall and all the way towards her room.  He loved the room that she was staying in, sharing in her excitement. He was amazed with her shower, and begged to take one in her room that night.

"I haven't even taken a shower in there yet!"

"You can join me, if you want!"

Antonia laughed and blushed at that, knowing full well he was only joking. They were so close, that shit never got in the way. They saw each other naked, changed in front of each other, slept in the same bad at times. It did not matter to them, they were soul mate besties, and he was her big teddy bear. Always.