Chapter 5 - The Tour Guide and The Going to be Best Friend in No Time

(WARNING: THIS IS UNEDITED)
Hey guys! I’m back. So, this is a really, really late update cause school is technically killing me. No joke. I’ve got a couple more exams before Christmas break and I’m so excited for it! (The Christmas break, not the exams) If you’re already on your break, congratulations to you! I’m so jealous! Anywho, I tried to make this Chap before the exams so it wouldn’t be super duper late. I hope you’ll enjoy reading J Tell me what you think, k sweets? Thanks! :)

***

CHAPTER 5 – The Tour Guide and The Going to be Best Friend in No Time

"’Sup girly" he waved his hand with a wicked grin in his face as he saw me.

The terror in my face shows up the second I saw his. It's the douche bag! But his not alone. Beside him is another guy who’s also hot - but not as much as the bastard although I wouldn’t admit that out loud – and he’s got a lollipop in his mouth, looking at us, confused.

"You know each other?" he blurted out, popping his lollipop out and pointed it at us.

"Yes"

"No”

We said at the same time. I’m pretty sure you know who said which.

"Ohhkay, so which is it?" he asked again but this time I ignored his question and faced the person who made this all possible.

"Mrs. McCartney, can you just please give me a map? A tour guide isn't really necessary, especially if it's him" I pleaded, emphasizing the word strongly whilst pointing directly at the hot nameless bastard.

And do you know what he did? He chuckled. He freaking chuckled! “What’s so funny?” I glared at him.

“Chill out girly. I’m not your tour guide, he is” he pointed at the guy next to him “Although, I’m pretty sure you’ll enjoy it more if I was. I know every secret hideout there is to know in this place, if you know what I mean.” He winked then showed a playful smirk, making it clear that I don’t miss his pervy message.

I scoffed. “Pig! Trust me when I say you’re the last person I want to be with.  And again don’t call me girly!”

“I wouldn’t speak too soon about that… girly” His smirk evident more than ever.

And that was it. I just wanted to rip that bastard’s head off and erase that annoying smirk off his damn face, I even forgot there were other people with us and that we’re at the Principal’s office when I was about to lunge at him until the other guy spoke.

“It seems like you two know each other to me” I turned my head and looked at him and met his chocolate brown eyes. He’s slightly tan skinned and has raven black hair in clean cut and he's as fit as the douche, probably even more.

“Not at all. I just, unfortunately, met him 15 minutes ago.” After I said that I saw the bastard’s face scrunch a bit in confusion while looking at me. “What?” I asked.

“Nothing.” He shrugged then his normal face came back.

"Alright! You need be off now so, you, Miss Evans can still have time to take a look around with the help of my nephew" Mrs. McCartney  stood up from her table and walked then stopped when she's in the middle of us.

Her nephew? The other hot guy is her nephew?

"Ms. Evans, this is Dutsin, my nephew – “ she gestured her hands to him. " - and Dustin this is Ms. Lucy Evans, our new student" she then gestured her hands to me.