CHAPTER 7 - The Traditional Way

(WARNING: THIS IS UNEDITED)

Presenting... The Three Month late Chapter 7. Enjoy! and sorry...

***

CHAPTER 7 - The Traditional Way

School went surprisingly well the last two weeks. After what happened at the cafeteria that lunch time, I apparently got to be the talk of the school for a while - okay maybe until now- which is not so good but Oliver and his gang and any other gangs at school sort of kept their distance from me which is not so bad. Also, they have this school blog which they named 'The Blog' (very original) and basically you can know some needed info about anyone in school here, and yes including the faculty even the janitor and the school bus driver. It has contact information, addresses, news and upcoming activities, pictures, videos and things that they find interesting that happens in school. So since they find that lunch break incident so interesting, I kind of found some pictures and videos of myself in The Blog, and as Liz said I actually did look like Carrie who was about to kill Oliver. I was surprised I didn't get detention for that but then later found out the no teachers or faculties know about The Blog. The 10 minute interview that I had with Mike is there as well. It's in writing, not the actual recorded thing (Thank God).

In these two weeks,Leizel, Elli and I actually became good friends. We hung out a lot of times, sometimes with Josh and Drake. I also talked with Karen, Brenda and Mae a couple of times through Skype and email. I told them about the friends that I met including Drake - basically about how annoying he was - and they were happy that I found new friends. They even want to meet them. Also, the days with Josh as my tour guide actually went great. We got to know each other.

It's Friday today and Elli texted me that she couldn't come to school because she felt sick. I made a mental note to visit her after school. Liz is also not around since she's punished by her coach from God knows what. And I haven't seen Josh since this morning. So that means I'm technically by myself now.

I enter the cafeteria 10 minutes late which means tables are supposed to be full. But thankfully I spotted one empty table in the corner of the cafeteria. As I headed to get my food I caught Drake looking at me from their usual table with his friends without Josh this time. When his eyes met mine, he genuinely smiled at me and for some unknown reason I smiled back before I continued to get some food.

Why does that smile seem familiar? I thought as I grabbed a small bowl of salad, an apple and a box of orange juice for lunch. I shrugged at what my mind was asking again and again and decided to just let it slip off. You're probably hallucinating. And yeah I really probably am.

I went to the empty table and sat down and started eating my salad.

"Is that all you're eating? Last time I checked you were eating like there's no tomorrow. Don't tell me you've changed into one of those chicks who barely eats." I stopped chewing and turned my head to the side to confirm if my hearing was still working and yes, yes it was because the voice definitely belongs to Drake effing Stiller.