My Bad Boy

Lucy Anastasia Evans.

The bad ass chick in town. She’s the one you don’t wanna mess around with. She’s the girl whom everyone describes as cool, tough, smart, independent, fearless and sometimes, quite scary. They all thought that she’s this resilient, strong, impregnable and never-breaking girl when in all reality she’s just like everyone else. Human, just like them. Little did they know that behind the tough exterior is a girl who’s beset by problems, a girl who has nightmares because of her past and a girl who is fragile and vulnerable.

When she was forced to move with her family to New York, some things changed. She moved to a new house, new school, met new friends and well, some new bitches and assholes. But what if she’ll meet the Asshole, the Bad Boy? What if she knew him all along? And what if… she’ll fall for him? Will she allow herself to fall in love for the first time? Will she be willing to take the risk and let the walls she built all this time fall down? Or will she take several step backs to continue being this tough girl everyone thinks she is?

(WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS PROFANITIES THAT YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE NOT USED TO IT. I'M SORRY BUT IT IS NEEDED TO EXPRESS THE CHARACTERS. ^^)