Chapter 1 - Introducing Me?

(WARNING: THIS IS UNEDITED)
Hello! wattpaders! :) So this is my very first story in wattpad and I hope this is good enough for all of you or at least most of you. I was debating to myself whether I should upload this or not but in the end I chose to upload it :3 mehehehe! Also, I wanna ask you guys a favor to comment and/or vote for this just so I would know if this is worth continueing. Thanks a lot! Have fun reading :)

***

CHAPTER 1 - Introducing Me?

I can't believe this! I can't believe mom and dad just talked to me so suddenly last night about moving...

TOMORROW!

Without even a single warning or maybe just even a little bit of hint. Can you believe that? I mean it's just only been a month since senior year started.

Ugh! Damn it! Damn this!

I don't want to move. I've been here practically my whole life and I DON'T WANT TO MOVE, PERIOD. 

But I can't stop my parents from their plan now, can I? Dad has been waiting for this for a long, long time. Not the moving but the promotion. Yeah, my dad has been promoted to being something like editor-in-chief in his publishing company and stuff like that, I'm not really sure, I really didn't listen to the details they said last night. I was just so shocked that my brain and ears just won't work together and process the words they said.

But this I'm sure of, dad's promotion requires him to be in New York City and it's approximately 100 miles away from here. Yeah, I know, some of you might be thinking

'Yey! It's a big city.' but no. Hell NO!

I have a different point of view, the bigger the city, the bigger the trouble.

But the good thing about it is, we don't need to worry about where we're going to live anymore. The house is there, the car is there, all is set and all that dad needs to do is to only grab the opportunity. That's why I can't really blame them for being so persuasive.

And the bad thing about it is, honestly speaking,

NOTHING.

We'll have a new big house - as dad described - in a safe neighborhood, a new car, the place is a big city - Heck, it’s the city that never sleeps! - And dad is promoted. No problem, right 

Only I have issues about it.

I know there's nothing wrong about this moving thing but I seriously don't want to go. My friends are here, I love this small town, my secret crush is here, I want to finish high school here and damn my whole life is practically here.

At least I want to finish high school here and then maybe moving anywhere in the world will be fine after that.

But no. That's not going to happen and I know that my reason is just so selfish, that's why I didn't argue with my parents about it or more like I couldn’t argue because even if I did, I know for a fact that it’s no use. Although, I'm pretty sure that the look in my face says that I'm not happy, I don't like it... Wait, no, actually I hate it. Every single bit.

And now as imagined my expression last night I feel sorry for my parents even though I still agreed to go. It's not like I have a choice, right? And I still have a conscience you know. I don't want to spoil everyone's excitement about this. Even Landon and Lily, my big brother and my little sister, are excited and are very much in love with the idea.

Ha! Beat that for a bad girl.

Oh, did I mention that I am a bad girl? Right, I didn't.