I: And we meet again...

It's exactly 12pm. As in NOON. LUNCH BREAK RUSH! And here I am in the middle of EDSA traffic, finding my way to the airport. No I'm not flying out of the country but I'm picking up an old kapitbahay in behalf of my Dad. We're about the same age. This guy will be coming from Australia. I haven't seen him since like 2012. I don't even remember what he looks like. A part of me is excited... to finally see him again...

And finally after about 2 hours of battling Manila Traffic, here I am standing at the arrival area. And there he is. I see him. Making his way to me. He's still as charming and handsome as I remember. Maputi, matangkad, Malakas ang appeal kahit malayo pa. As he got closer I started recognizing that scent. I guessed he never changed his perfume at all. Actually, besides the fact na mas masculine ang body build niya ngayon, he is exactly the same guy I remember. Well mas gwapo siyempre.

Here he is standing right in front of me. I was feeling so overwhelmed until he uttered his first words to me....

"Hi Ex"....
he giggled as though it was a funny joke. Maybe to him it is. But to me it was embarassing. Or maybe it was hurtful? Because yes, I still ache for him. I still ache for us. It's the kind of pain that was always there pero Di mo narerealize until he reminded me of it.

I frowned, walked away as if I didn't know him. He hurriedly followed me and tried to pull me by the hand

"Hey! Aren't you suppose to be picking me up and taking me home? Why are you walking away?"

"Nakarating ka nga ng Pilipinas mag isa, kaya mo naman sigurong umuwi mag isa" I answered back

Yes people of the Philippines. "Ex". He was my my first boyfriend. So who is he? And of course, who am I? Let's start from the beginning shall we? That is of course, if you have the time?