twenty-five

* i apologize in advance for any errors you may see...enjoy!
pls vote and comment <3

enjoy! pls vote and comment <3

laila

"take me back to georgia back to atlanta, funny how present turns past"

"i might fly priscilla out just for bana' so mesmerized by that ass"

"the way she moves it i can tell that she loves me, nigga can't help but to touch"

"smack it round a bit then sip on some bubbly, hope i'm not doin too much"

daniel caesar's "who hurt you?" played throughout laila's room as she sat on her bed scribbling in her pink journal.

this was something new she started doing a little bit after her super traumatic experience that happened not too long ago.

it helped settle her mind, and helped her on her low days.

she sat in deep thought, pursing her lips as her mind drew blanks. she heaved a sigh and closed her journal, throwing her pen across her bed in frustration.

"please don't think i'm insecure, i just can't trust no one else"

laila hadn't talked to lathan in a few days, ever since she spent the night at his house she's been kind of distant.

she knew he was okay, she just didn't have the energy to converse with him, or anybody for that matter.

it's been a few days since she's talked to bethany too.

laila grabbed her phone and unlocked it, going straight to her messages.

she laid on her back and propped her legs up against her headboard, while she clicked on her and lathan's messages.

                                                            LaLa👼🏾🤍
                                                              babyyyyyy..
                                                                       5:26 pm
lathan ☄️🖤
what?
5:29 pm

                                                             LaLa👼🏾🤍
                                                           i miss you..🥺
                                                                      5:30 pm
lathan ☄️🖤
oh word? dats cute.
5:34 pm
                                                                LaLa👼🏾🤍
                                                                    lmfao..
                                                                       5:34 pm
                                                                LaLa👼🏾🤍
                               why do you have an attitude?
                                                                     5:34 pm
lathan ☄️🖤
because my nigga
you haven't talked to me in days
don't text me like it's all good
move around wit dat shit
5:39 pm
                                                                LaLa👼🏾🤍
                                 the phone works both ways..
                                                                    5:41 pm
                                                            LaLa👼🏾🤍
                                 can you come over tho? pls..
                                                                   5:42 pm
lathan ☄️🖤
i'm busy, maybe another day.
5:49 pm
                                                               LaLa👼🏾🤍
                                                                  heard. lol.
                                                             read 6:03 pm
laila heaved a sigh and sat her phone down in defeat.