thirteen.

sorry for any errors <3

lyric

"what do you mean you're gonna be gone?" i asked my mom as she put up groceries. she glanced at me and rolled her eyes heaving a sigh.

"lyric marie, you know i have business to handle, it's only 3 days, i'll be back before you know it" she said

i bit down on my lip and sighed a little, apparently my grandma had a pretty bad fall and was in the hospital.

they contacted my mom, to inform her so she's going to florida first thing in the morning to go and see if her mom is okay, without me.

"i told mosey about the baby" i said lowly while i took a bite of an apple.

"that knucklehead boy you was messing around with? he's the father?" she asked, i nodded making her scoff.

"and what did he say?" she questioned while putting the cereal in the top half of the pantry.

"he wants to come to one of my doctor's appointments" i said while tapping my acrylics on the marbled counter.

my mom only nodded her head while she ran a hand through her silk pressed hair.

"well i'm happy he's taking some type of accountability for his actions but that doesn't mean he's going to get back together so if you think keeping that baby is going to make him date you again you're sadly mistaken lyric" she said while pulling out her phone.

i bit down on my tongue ignoring her because she was right. when i told mosey about the baby he didn't even look happy.

i was only 2 months almost 3 come next week. my mom thinks i should have an abortion since i'm still able to, but i don't want to.

but what i haven't opened my mouth to say to anybody was that i don't think the baby is really his. there was possibility, but i wasn't so sure.

i haven't had sex with mosey in almost 3 months and the time frame doesn't really match up, even though me and him did have sex a week before that party royce threw and that was over 3 months ago almost 4.

but he wore a condom, he always wore condoms. i didn't really know who the father of my child was, since i've talked to so many people while i was dealing with mosey and after.

i told him the baby was his though because i know he's easily impressionable, and i wanted him to be with me again.

that bitch lola or whatever the fuck her name is, is getting in the way of me and him being together again.

he doesn't do anything but hang out with her and i don't like that. that's my nigga, not hers.

and when she finds about this baby, he's gonna be just that.