eleven.

not edited, comment and voteee 💜
1 month later..

not edited, comment and voteee 💜1 month later

laila

"can you move around please?" i asked while mushing lathan's face that was inches apart from my own. he smacked his lips playfully as he gravitated his attention back to rolling his blunt.

"you gon stop tryna hoe me in my own shit lil girl, i'll really fuck you up" he said chuckling. i smiled as i hugged my knees watching him intently.

ever since he dropped me off at home me and him have grown fond of each other. i didn't know if lathan even liked me in that way, but i think our energy towards one another was pretty self explanatory.

we fit each other perfectly but as much as i liked the thought of us being something i liked where we were right now. besides i'm still trying to get over joshua in a way.

speaking of him, the trying to catch up to me after school stopped, him blowing up my phone constantly, stopped too. i would be lying if i said that didn't hurt.

him and audrey are now dating and i don't know how to feel about it. in a way i don't feel any type of way but that's only because i feel like i dodged a bullet. who knows what that boy would've put me through if i continued to mess with him.

"you ain't bout it bitch boy" i said while smirking at him. lathan glanced at me and shook his head.

"you sumn else shawty" he said. i bit down on my lip as i sprawled out on his bed.

"have you talked to joshua and them?" i asked as i watched him spark his blunt up. he inhaled a thick cloud of smoke while he looked at me.

"nah" he said nonchalantly making me roll my eyes.

"you promised me you would sort it out with them though...they're your day 1's..your best friends"

he shrugged as he blew a cloud of smoke out his mouth before licking over his lips slightly.

"it's not even about dat though...i just don't feel like there's nothing to talk about..that's it that's all, when they done being dickheads maybe i'll fix my mouth to speak but until then, fuck them" he said while shrugging his shoulders.

i bit down on my lip as i stared at him. a little while ago they all got into a big altercation about lathan spending a lot of quality time with me.

you know the "bro's before hoes" argument was thrown in lathan's face and when he defended me they all felt some type of way. it's been weeks since lathan fixed his mouth to say anything to them.

i think he was more so mad at joshua because he was the one who started it but that's besides the point. i don't get why they're so invested in his life, who he spends his quality time with shouldn't concern them.

i didn't appreciate them trying to make it seem like i was the enemy.

"you're so stubborn" i said while sitting up to look around lathan's room. his room matched his appearance. clean.