nineteen.

laila

laila

"ugh fuck!" lathan cursed out as i glided my tongue up and down his shaft.

his hand entangled in my already messy hair as he pushed himself inside of my mouth. filling me up completely.

"look at me" he said.

i batted my false lashes staring up at him, watching his nostrils flare, we continued to stare into each other's soul while he fucked the shit out of my mouth.

my eyes started to water as his strokes started to get more violent. i placed my hand on his thigh trying to slow him down but it didn't work.

"fuckkkkkk lala!" he said as he licked over his lips.

tears were now streaming down my cheeks, he finally let go of my head, stopping his strokes completely, standing still now.

i instantly gasped for air before wrapping my hand around his growth as i wrapped my lips around him. my saliva covered every inch of him as i bobbed my head back and forth.

i flattened my tongue over the tip causing him to groan out in ecstasy.

lathan pushed my head back, taking his own length into his hand stroking himself over my face.

"open your fucking mouth" he said

i did as told and waited for his load to land on my tongue.

seconds later he busted all over my face, barely on my tongue, almost like a reflex i closed my eyes to avoid getting anything in them.

his breathing was heavy and rigid as he rubbed the tip over my lips. i moaned softly still keeping my eyes closed.

"fuck" he breathed out.

i opened one of my eyes and started to whine.

"lathannnnnnn" i said while pouting.

he chuckled at me ignoring my whines while he walked into the bathroom that was connected to my room.

he came back with a damp wash cloth and wiped my face off for me. i got up off the floor and punched him in his arm.

"fuck you hitting me for? i helped you didn't i?" he said with a big ass grin on his face. he thought he was funny but he wasn't.

"you know i don't like when you do that shit, you don't listen" i said whining while throwing his shirt at him.

he laughed while catching the shirt i threw.

"you'll get over it baby, you always do" he said as he leaned over to kiss my neck.

i rolled my eyes playfully and laid on my bed. staring at him getting dressed.

"so what time is this party at?" i asked.

lathan thought it would be cute to go to another party one of his fuck ass friends threw. nickel or whoever the fuck invited him and i but i didn't really wanna go.