eight.

*not edited

"i'm gonna go to the bathroom" i said softly in his ear. i glanced back over at mosey and felt my breath bitch as we stared at each other. i walked off letting out a breath i didn't even know i was holding in.

why did joshua have to be friends with him? he seemed rude, yet so perfect. i walked around the corner making my way inside the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

he was so dreamy, i couldn't shake those butterflies that i felt while staring at him, what did this mean? it couldn't mean anything i don't even know him. i shook the feeling sighing deeply. i pressed my lips together sighing before i opened the bathroom door only to be met with the last person i was expecting to see.

"we're following each other now?" i asked making him glance up and down my body.

"following you around? yeah bye" he smirked as he continued to eye me. i rolled my eyes at him. "what's your name again anyways? lola?" he asked

i scoffed at him and crossed my arms. "it's laila for your information..why so hostile..youn even know me like dat, tryna call yourself giving me attitude, this ain't that-"he cut me off

"you done?" he questioned as he stared down at me. he was so fine. the longer her stared at me the more i wanted him to bend me over the bathroom sink.

"excuse me?" i said defensively crossing my arms. he rolled his eyes in aggravation. "can you move so i can go to the bathroom?" he asked making me roll my eyes at him. i moved to the side and started to leave out the bathroom until i heard a loud ass scream. i glanced and was met with a girl who didn't look too happy.

"who the fuck is this bitch??!"

laila

i immediately scrunched my face up at her calling me a bitch. i don't even know shorty ass and she call herself tryna get buck.

"excuse me?" i asked, you could tell i had an attitude just by the way i said that one sentence alone. i heard lathan sigh as he walked in front of me.

"lyric come on man you doing too much, we wasn't even doing nothing" he said shaking his head at her. i guess this bird's name was lyric. i continued to mug her with my arms crossed.

"i don't want to hear it i asked you who this bitch was you betta tell me before i fuck her up!" she screamed.

i grabbed my hair tie that was around my wrist and started to pin my hair up. this bitch must of lost her rabbit ass mind if she think she talking to me, laila simone fuckin miller, this bitch must be crazy.

"i have way more class than you so i'm not going to get loud but i will pop the fuck out of you if you call me out my name one more time. watch who the fuck you're talking to" i said

lathan sighed deeply turning towards me pushing me towards the bathroom trying to separate us as much as he can.

"ain't no need for allat laila ignore her please" he said in almost a pleading voice. i rolled my eyes and crossed my arms once more.

"control your pet" i said making lyric look at me with rage.

"who the fuck are you talking about??!" she continued to scream and holler making me roll my eyes. i leaned against the wall behind lathan crossing my arms staring at her in amusement.

"lyric calm the fuck down damn you getting all wild for nothing i told yo ass we wasn't doing shit and even if we were so the fuck what you not my bitch, how many times do i have to tell you that??? HUH?" lathan said. you could tell he was really upset. his face was turning red, the vein in his neck popping out after every word he said and everything. i would be lying if i said i wasn't scared.

"but mosey i-" she started to say but lathan only cut her off, grabbing her by her throat. he whispered something in her ear before pushing her away. her eyes started to water before she looked over at me with that same look of rage.

"ima catch you in these streets one of these days bitch, you better watch out and stay out my way" she said with tears running down her face before storming off.

lathan sighed and ran his hands through his hair.

"crazy ex girlfriend?" i asked making him chuckle and shrug his shoulders. he was so fine, it wasn't fair.

"sumn like that..i apologize for her talking to you crazy like that" he said looking around before looking at me again. "so what's up with you and my brother? y'all dating or sumn?" he asked as he eyed me.

i felt a puddle in my panties forming as he stared at me. i needed to get away from him before i did something i regretted.

"why you care?" i asked with a small smile leaning my head to the side a little. he licked over his lips and rolled his eyes playfully.

"aw so it's like dat?" he chuckled and put his hands up in surrender. "and to answer your question i don't care..was just curious" he said making me giggle.

"yeah whatever..but um i don't know, me and him are just vibin, i'm not looking for anything serious so.." i trialed on. lathan only nodded his head and bit his lip while he stared at me.

"well ima head out..hopefully i see more of you..laila" he said winking at me before walking off. i watched him disappear into the crowd of people making me pout my lips.

why'd he have to leave so soon? i wanted to keep talking to him. i sighed deeply and bit my lip as i started looking around for audrey. i was ready to go home. i was starting to wonder where joshua was too. i grabbed a solo cup off the counter and bit my lip. before i could take a sip i felt a tap on my shoulder.

"aw shit aren't you the girl jd introduced us to?" i heard a voice behind me say. i turned around and was faced with royce if i was remembering correctly.

"yeah why?" i asked biting down on my lip. he shrugged and sipped from his red solo cup.

"no reason i just didn't really have a chance to properly introduce myself i'm-"

"royce, yeah i already know" i said making him chuckle a little. "damn ight then, well enjoy yourself" he said. he started to walk off but before he could i stopped him.

"wait have you seen joshua by any chance?" i asked. royce scrunched his face up and shrugged a little and shook his head.

"nah i don't know where he dipped off too, he's probably in one of my guest rooms knocked out, go ahead and check." he said making me nod.

"alright" i sighed and started roaming through the hallways. i opened every single last room door and found nothing. i walked down the hallway once more and turned my head seeing that there was door on the opposite side of the other rooms. i swung the door open and felt my knees instantly go numb.

"what the fuck?"

to be continued..

super shitty chapter i know i apologize but buckle up i plan on publishing more chapters later this week so be on the lookout 💜