Cuddles - L

A/N hiii sorry for how long it's been since the last chapter! I had a bit of a writers block so started on another story. Check that one out if you want it's sort of a mix between Instagram style and POV style !!

Louis POV
I knew it was a dangerous game asking Harry if I could 'experiment' on him because I'm already confused about my feeling for him. But honestly, this has made me a little less confused. That kiss was unlike any I've had with a girl before, I just felt so comfortable and even though I was shy at first, I showed him a trick or two. I realised after the kiss that I wanted more of Harry, definitely more than a friendship but I don't think he feels the same way.

After that we sat and watched grease 2 and just went back to normal but there was still a tension in the room, neither of us spoke about it though. During the movie Harry falls asleep and looks so peaceful. He also looks beautiful. The way he just effortlessly looks like that should be a crime. I take the opportunity to take a photo for Instagram.

Liked by niallhoran, lottietommo and 1,469,56 others@louist91 someone's sleepy

@louist91 someone's sleepy

View all 25,789 comments
@niallhoran awww
@mrsstyles OMG😭😭😭😭
@louisbaby 😍😍😍😍😍
@annetwist love this ! Lol xx

Just after I saw Lottie had liked it I got a text from her.

Lottie🌸

Harry looks cozy!😉

We've just been watching a
film!!🙈

Just watching a film???

No.. I'll explain when im home.

OH EM GEE!!!!!! Excited

I didn't want to wake him so I sat there for around 40 minutes on my phone until he woke up. He had a sleepy voice when he woke up that made me feel some type of way. I wanted to kiss him again but I didn't want to look desperate.

It's around 5pm now and we decide to order pizza. We get a large margarita to share with a side of fries. While we wait for our pizza to come we snuggle under the blankets on the sofa. I wished that I could stay like this forever. The more time I spent with Harry the more I realised how badly I wanted him, I craved him. Harry was snuggled up into my neck and just scrolling through his phone. I just stared at him, admiring his beauty. I'm really falling huh.

The pizza came and we ate every piece, finishing it within 20 minutes. Afterwards, we snuggled back on the sofa back into the same position. We must've both fallen asleep for a while because I woke to my mum telling me it was time to be heading home. Harry woke too and we both just didn't want to move, it was so comfortable lying the with Harry in the crook of my neck. But I got up and said goodbye to Harry, giving him a hug obviously. I also gave Anne a hug and thanked her for letting me surprise Harry. "No thank you Louis. You made him very happy today" she said smiling. Our mothers started giggling and told us to look on Instagram. Anne had posted this photo of Harry which I thought was rather cute.

Liked by jaytommo, lottietommo and 990,778 others@annetwist sweet boys

@annetwist sweet boys

View all 17,346 comments
@louisbaby are they dating??!!
@annetwist no they're just best friends x

@harrystyles mum!!!!

I got in the car with mum and she sat there looking at me. I blushed and put on my seat belt waiting for her to put on hers and start the car, but she didn't.
"You and harry looked cozy just then" she smirked
"Yeah I guess we fell asleep" I said
"Anything you want to tell me?" She asked
"I don't know what you mean?" I pretend to be confused.
"Lou darling, you've never acted like this with any of your friends before. I don't think I even saw you cuddle Eleanor." She said, patting my shoulder.
"I-I guess me and harry just get on well"
"Do you see him as more than a friend baby? I won't be angry or upset I promise you" she says
"I think so Mum, I think I like him" as I finish my sentence I sob into my mothers shoulders for a good minute. It felt good to tell her but also overwhelming.
"Darling, that's lovely. I don't think of you any different. You've picked an amazing boy too"
"Thanks mum, you really are the best" I hug her.