SURPRISE - L

Louis POV
There was no X Factor this Saturday due to the football being on the same time so I wasn't going to see Harry. Me and Harry had become really close now, especially since that night out. We've exchanged numbers so we text 24/7 instead of using Instagram. I'll be honest, I hadn't stopped thinking about what I asked Harry. Because it's how I was feeling. At first I thought me and Harry were just really good mates but I've never felt like this with any of my mates before. I've also never had any type of thoughts about a man like I do with Harry. But then I think about Eleanor and yes we have our issues but I do love her don't I? I don't know anymore. To get my mind off it I decide to call Eleanor and ask if she wants to hang out for a bit. She says she can only come over for an hour or two but soon after she arrives at my house.

We go straight upstairs and Eleanor immediately begins making out with me. Obviously I kiss her back but I can't stop thinking about this being Harry. I want the thoughts to stop so I kiss her back harder and we end up having sex, this is normal when she comes over. But this time felt different, I didn't enjoy it and my mind was thinking about Harry the whole time. I was wondering how it would feel if it was Harry I was doing this to. Eleanor kissed me and said 'I love you' before walking out of my room and leaving to go back to her house. I couldn't even say I love you back to my own girlfriend and couldn't make love to her without thinking of a man. What is going on inside my head?

I get out my phone and text Harry

Curly😜

Hey! What u doing

Nothing much, just about to
make lunch. You?

Nothing, Eleanor just left.

Oh, that's nice.

Yeah, it didn't feel right today.

(I don't know why I told Harry that.
But I feel comfortable around him
and I feel like if anyone is going to help me understand my feelings it will be the man himself.)

What do you mean?

I dunno, we made out and had
sex like usual but my mind was just elsewhere. Sorry you probably
don't want to hear about my
problems :/

No Lou, you can talk to me
about ANYTHING. Remember
that please.

❤️That means a lot Haz
thank you x

Gutted I can't see you today :(

Awwww someone's missing me

Kidding, missing you more.

Wow is Louis Tomlinson being
nice for once?😮

Very funny Styles. But seriously,
I haven't seen you for a
whole week!

We text for a while longer and then I head downstairs for some lunch with my Mum and Lottie. Mum tells me that she's going to meet up with Anne, Harry's Mum tomorrow and that they're meeting up at Anne's house before going for coffee and shopping. Then I had an idea, I can go with Mum and surprise Harry! "Can I come with you. Not the shopping bit but just to Harry's. I haven't seen him in like a week so I want to surprise him."
"Of course sweetie. You two are really close aren't you" my mum said whilst sipping her mug of tea. Lottie looks at mum and they smile at eachother. I wondered if I was missing out on some kind of joke here but I'm already confused about my feelings for Harry and I don't need these two butting in.

Later that night I go upstairs to my room and Lottie comes in and sits on the edge of my bed looking at me. "Are you here for a reason or are you gonna leave?" I joke to Lottie.
"Surprising Harry?" She smirked
"Yes, and?" At this point I'm flustered. Lottie and I are super close and can read eachother like a a book.
"Well, you've never done that with any of your friends before. Heck you've never even done it for Eleanor before. Whats the deal?"
I began to cry. I don't know why but I just did. Lottie comforted me and told me to tell her what's up. I explained to her about the thoughts about Harry and even the moment we had on the night out.
"Let's be clear Lou, you definitely don't like Harry just as a friend, correct?"
"Correct." I replied. This was the first time I said it out loud.
"So maybe think about ending it with Eleanor soon Lou? You don't want to lead her on."
I never thought about that. Eleanor has been good to me in the year we had been together and I'd feel bad ending it but Lottie was right, she doesn't deserve to be stringed along.

After a long phone call, Eleanor and I had broken up. She didn't take it too well to begin with but I explained to her that I wasn't feeling the same and she said she agreed. We spent hours crying and laughing together and we ended it on a somewhat good note. I didn't tell her about how I think I'm gay though, or Harry. That was between me and Lottie and that's it.

I woke up at 7:30 and we were leaving at 8 to go to Anne's house. My hair was a mess so I threw on a red cap and just wore a black hoodie with black joggers and some all black balenciagas. Me and Mum got in the car and we spoke and sang for the short journey there. Anne knew i was coming to surprise Harry so we got inside her house and me, Mum and Anne sat around the table in the kitchen. Anne called Harry down and he came into the kitchen. His face when he saw me sat there was honestly priceless and I wish I could've taken a photo. "Louis! What are you doing here?" He said, giving me a hug.
"Thought I'd surprise you Curly" I smiled back.
We sat and had breakfast with our Mothers until they headed off for the day. They said they were going to get dinner at night too so left money for us to get some food and said they won't be back until late. I got to spend the whole day with Harry and he didn't know about how I felt. Maybe this could help me make up my mind.