The nightclub - H

Harry POV
I opened the door to the dressing room and nobody was there. I knew my Mum and Jay wouldn't be but I expected Lottie and Louis to be there. Honestly I was quite gutted that Louis wasn't there to give me a hug and say well done but I suppose I can't make him wait for me. I heard the door open and my Mum and Jay walked in congratulating me and giving me a hug. "Where's Lou and Lottie?" Jay asked me.
"No idea, they weren't here when I got back" I said.
About a minute later my phone vibrated, a DM from Louis? Strange I thought to myself.

I opened the dm and it was this photo of me on stage and it looked like it was taken from one of the boxes at the top of the arena

I opened the dm and it was this photo of me on stage and it looked like it was taken from one of the boxes at the top of the arena. I looked at it so confused as to why Louis sent me this and how he got the image. Just as I went to show Jay and Anne, Louis and Lottie came through the door. Louis came over to me and I turned my phone screen to show him the image with a confused look on my face.
"You were amazing today Curly" he said with a grin.
"Wait you took this? You watched me?" I asked confused. I wondered whether or not he would've realised that I sang girl crush about Eleanor but shrugged the thought off as I remembered that he isn't gay and only sees us as friends so would never think that.
"Yes I did, Lottie managed to get us seats up in the box. You really were awesome Harry"

My face lit up and I gave Louis a short hug. I thanked him and we went and sat down on the sofa. Friends was showing on the TV and I sat next to Louis, internally melting every time he would giggle at the show or when he would recite the lines because he'd seen it so many times. Even before I knew Louis personally, I've always had a crush on him but this man just gets better and better. I know I have no chance because he has a girlfriend but I can dream.

Louis phone started to ring and he headed out of the room to answer. When he came back in he sat next to me and and said to Lottie and I "fancy going out in Donny tonight?" Obviously Lottie agrees.
"Me?" I ask shyly, not knowing whether or not Louis would be including me since we've not know each other that long.
"Please come Haz, for meeee" he says, elongating the 'e' and giving me puppy dog eyes.
"Sure, I haven't got anything to wear though and I'm not wearing a suit" I laugh.
"Follow me Mr Styles" Lottie jokes whilst taking me to the closet section of the dressing room.
She picked out a simple blue denim shirt and black jeans tied together with a pair of converse. We said goodbyes to our mothers and head off in the car that's waiting outside.

"My friends Liam and Niall are coming too but you'll get on with them well so no need to worry" Louis said giving me a warm smile.
"Honestly Harry, you'll fit right in" Lottie assured me.

It wasn't long until we pulled up outside a night club where we were met by Niall and Liam. They both said hello to me and we exchanged a handshake. Niall was a bubbly blonde boy with an Irish accent whereas Liam seemed to be more reserved but still genuine. We headed into the club and Louis bought everyone shots. Within two hours we were all wasted and only kept on getting more and more drunk as the night went on. I found out that Louis gets quite clingy when he's drunk, he rarely left my side which I'm obviously not complaining about. The only time he really left was to go to the bathroom or to go to the smokers area outside. The rest of the time me and Louis spent dancing and singing and just messing around. Most of the night was a blur if I'm honest, I haven't been that drunk in a while.

Louis and I were dancing together and just enjoying each others company when the song 'how to save a life' by the fray started playing. Everyone around us started to slow dance with each other. Louis said "come on Curly" and put his arms around my neck. I followed my putting mine around his tiny waist. At first we were laughing and messing around but then we had some sort of moment. Louis and I both went silent and just stared at each other for a while. If Louis wasn't taken, I probably would've tried to make a move I'll be honest, but I'm a respectful man and I probably would've regretted it the next morning anyway. We stayed in our little bubble for a while until Louis broke the silence buy asking me "Haz, are you gay?"
"Yes Lou, could you not tell" I joked back to him.
He smiled back at me but our little moment was ruined by the next song and Niall and Liam dragging us to take a picture.

Around 2 am the car came to pick us up and we all got in. Louis sat next to me and kept dropping off to sleep on my shoulder. I wished I could stay there like that forever because it was so precious.
"That's the first night Louis hasn't cried about Eleanor" Liam said with slight laughter.
"I thought they were happy together?" I asked
"Well, when they're together they are but when they're apart they don't work that well. I shouldn't be telling you this but I'm drunk and won't remember" Liam told me. The way they the media write articles about them, you wouldn't guess that they have relationship issues but when I think of it, Louis has never mentioned Eleanor to me apart from when I asked about the anniversary.
"Yeah, Harry, you must be the best influence on him, he usually gets emotional when he's drunk but I could see that he really enjoyed himself tonight" Niall added.
"Seriously Harry, thank you. You've made him so happy tonight" Lottie said, placing a hand on my shoulder. I felt like I was about to burst with happiness right there and then. I made Louis happy? If only they knew how happy this man made me.

The car pulled in to the McDonald's drive thru and the boys woke Louis up from his little nap. We all needed this food to sober us up a bit if I'm honest. By the time the car had dropped me home I had already finished my food. I got in and told my Mum I was back then headed straight to bed. I was about to put my phone on charge when I saw a notification that Louis had tagged me in an Instagram post.

Liked by niallhoran, Liampayne and 2,737,027 others@louist91 messy night with the lads

@louist91 messy night with the lads

@louisbaby 😍😍😍
@mrsstyles omg it's Harry!!!!!
@liampayne 😝

I repost the photo on my Instagram story with the caption 'brilliant night and even better company'. Immediately I get loads of replies from fans but I ignore those and dm Louis which probably wasn't the best idea considering the amount of alcohol in my body.

Thank you for tonight. You made me feel so welcome x

No thank you curly. I had the best night out I've had in so long tonight because of you x

Count yourself lucky that you got a slow dance with me😉😂

Oh I do. How did you know?

How did I know what Lou?

That you were gay.

I was caught off guard by this question. Why would Louis be asking me this? It must just be because of how drunk he is.

Well I think I've always know, I was never really interested in my relationships as a teenager, I just sort of went along with it because that's how I thought I was meant to act.

Okay. How did your family take it?

Honestly, they were amazing. My mum would never judge me, she's always let me be who I want so I'm very lucky with that.

Okay thank you.

Why are you asking?

Oh nothing I'm just wondering yanno.

Okay, night Lou x

Sweet dreams Hazza x