"Goodbye, Lou" - H

Harry's POV
After Louis broke the eye contact, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I've never had someone stare so intensely at me before. I usually get shy and look away when someone looks at me for more than 2 seconds but with Louis it was, I don't know, different. But it was obviously just me hoping for the best, he does have a girlfriend after all.

I watched Louis grab a can of cherry coke from the mini fridge. He bent down and his peachy ass was really on show. I wanted to look away but I couldn't. His thick thighs clung to his black skinny jeans and as he bent forward his biceps were on show through his white tee. He really was a work of art and even better looking in person. He was perfect. But I knew I had to stop getting ahead of myself, I reminded myself that just because I'm gay doesn't mean that he is.

He went and sat on the couch facing the flat screen TV which was hooked onto the wall. He changed the channel to watch an episode of friends. Lottie was not in the room and my Mum and Jay announced that they were going to grab a coffee so I decided to sit on the chair and watch friends with Louis. As my bum was about to hit the seat, Louis said 'there's a seat here, I don't bite' and chuckled slightly. I shuffled forward and sat down next to Louis. We didn't say anything for a while and the silence was only broken when we would laugh at the TV. However, it didn't get awkward. Whoever said 'comfortable silence is so overrated' was wrong. This felt nice, it felt really nice.

About 20 minutes later the episode was ending and Lottie came through the door. She ran over to behind the couch and wrapped her arms around my neck. She congratulated me and told me she was proud of me. I'm not used to hearing those words and I heard them more that day than I ever have in my life.

Lottie, Louis and I were sat chatting when Jay and my Mother entered the room. "It's time for us to leave now, Harry" my Mum announced. But I didn't want to leave. I was enjoying the company of both Louis and Lottie, we really bonded in such a short space of time. "10 more minutes? Please." I said whilst looking up at my Mum with puppy dog eyes. "Fine, but only 10. We really need to be getting back" she replied.

Those last ten minutes were the quickest ten minutes of my life and felt more like 3 seconds. My Mum was grabbing her handbag and putting her purple long line coat over her shoulders. I decided to get up from my seat and walk over to the coat rack where I had hung my blue denim jacket. It had fleece along the inside so was cozy and perfect for cold days. I put it on and then made my way around the room to say goodbye.

You know what they say, leave the best til last. So I did. I hugged Jay, then Lottie and finally Louis. He hugged me and it lasted a while. I liked the way he  buried his head in my chest as I'm a few inches taller than him. I placed my chin slightly on his head and took in the scent of his hair, it smelt like coconut. We finally let go of each other (well, Louis let go first) and smiled big toothy smiles at one another. "Well done again for today. Bye Curly" Louis said softly. "Goodbye, Lou" I whispered back and walked away. I didn't know if I'd ever see Louis again but I sure hoped I would.